Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Limited Time Offer: Buy (1) bunk bed with (2) XL twin mattresses and receive $50 off your order. Use coupon: PV50
Valid on this product only
- Pine Valley Collection
- Category: Furniture
- Made in the USA
- XL twin over XL twin
- Rustic natural solid Pine construction available in Rustic Brown Mahogany, Charcoal-walnut, Multi-Color and Natural Pine ( No Stain )
- The Natural Pine has no stain ( unfinished )
- Full length safety rails for upper bed
- Slatted style headboard and foot-boards
- Distance from top of bottom rail on bottom bunk to bottom rail of top bunk: 34"
- Converts into 2 separate beds
- Under bed slats are included. Bunkie board or Box spring are Not required
- Headboards are used to access upper bed
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs for upper unit & 250 lbs for lower unit
- Use: Youth and adults
- XL twin mattresses: 37-1/2" - 38-1/2" Wide and 79" - 80" Long not to exceed 7" thick
- Optional night stand, chest of drawers and dresser with mirror are available in rustic brown mahogany only
- Mattresses and bedding are sold separately
- We stock this bunk in our warehouse in Orange, CA. Please call for finish availability
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- 85"L x 41"W x 61"H
- Solid pine wood
- Available in Mahogany and ginger finish
- Weight capacity 250 lbs for upper and 250 lbs for lower unit
- Mattresses sold separately
- ASTM F 1427-13 "Standard Consumer Safety Specifications for Bunk Beds
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 1213 "Safety Standards for Entrapment Hazards in Bunk Beds.
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 1513 "Requirements for Bunk Beds.
- Some assembly is required
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 7' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Made in the USA
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Twin XL
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Sturdy - Rustic
Posted by Jim, K. on Aug 8th 2023
Sturdy and great for a family cabin
Posted by Torin on Dec 30th 2022
These are nice study needs. But the problem I have is that the frame is very tight around the mattress. I had to work hard to get the mattress to rest all the way down on the bed slats
Very high-quality product
Posted by Verified Buyer on Oct 24th 2022
Great service, love the bunk bed
Good sturdy beds
Posted by Vinny Alex on Jun 23rd 2022
Beautiful beds, easy to set up and the customer services is the best I have seen from any online seller. The whole experience of selection, ordering, shipping, unpacking and assembling was straightforward and without any problems.
Posted by Anne, B on Dec 6th 2021
Beautiful beds!! Quality is excellent and sturdy. I got the charcoal walnut finish. I’ve had them for 1-1/2 years and it still look great! We placed the beds in our AirBnb rental property and have worked perfectly so far. We got 8” medium firm mattresses to go with the bunks.
Sturdy and Beautiful
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 2nd 2021
The stain I recieved was a gray/blue. They look beautiful. Everything went together well for the two sets of XL twin bunks I purchased. I expect that these will last forever, if treated right.
Had to redrill holes
Posted by Verified Buyer on Sep 16th 2020
The finish is closer to a grayish charcoal. The brackets on the rails were installed too far from the end of the bed to screw in securely. I had to re-drill and move 3 of them.
Good looking and solid
Posted by Charles R Buck, Jr. on Sep 5th 2019
The XL twin bunk beds are just what we were looking for. Our grand kids have outgrown the normal sized bunk beds. Attractive for our rustic setting and solid enough to take some rough housing.
The directions could have been more clear. And, how to track shipping was confusing.
But, quite happy with the beds.