Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
- Log Collection
- Made in the USA
- Bedroom furniture
- XL Twin over XL Twin Configuration
- Perfect for Cabin or Lake House
- All of the logs that are used to build these log bunk beds are three-inch solid pine logs which are joined together with a mortise and a tenon joint.
- Also available in Twin over Twin, Twin over Full, Full over Full and Queen size
- The joints on the assembled pieces are glued and screwed together for additional strength
- The side rails attach to the bunk bed ends using metal inserts and bolts which will never strip out like lag bolts.
- We drawknife every log by hand to give each piece on this log bunk bed its own rustic character.
- We build the ladders on all of our log bunk beds into both ends
- Safety guard rails on both sides of upper bed
- Available finishes: Clear finish and Honey Pine finishes
- Will go with any rustic, cabin or lodge setting
- Wood is hand selected for its character which includes the saw marks, knots, cracks and imperfections
- Our log cabin bunk beds are built to hold kids as well as adults.
- The bunk comes complete with ends, side rails and slats
- The ladder for the upper bunk is built into both ends
- All of our Log bunks meet the entrapment safety standard requirements
- Adults use: Weight capacity 800 lbs
- XL Twin mattress 8" thick or less is required
- Under bed decking ( slats ) are included.
- Mattresses, Under Bed Drawers and trundles are sold separately
- Mattress support is included
- Trundle shown in Hone Pine bunk is not included
- Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for delivery
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- XL Twin 88" Long x 46"W x 74" High
- Assembly is required
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8-1/2' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Made in USA
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.