Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
The Gary extra long mission twin bunk bed is great for tall people. It has a classic mission design while also remaining space-efficient. Great for kids and college youth. This extra long bunk is constructed from top quality birch wood. Featuring a mission design, metal to metal connections, under bed slat support system, inclined ladder, and upper bunk safety rails. It can be converted into two separate beds if desired. Further customize your room by adding matching pieces to your bunk. Available in white, espresso, gray and black. If you don't like the slanted ladder, you can exchange it for vertical ladder version.
- Gary Collection
- Bedroom furniture
- Space saving
- Great for tall persons
- Modern Mission style
- Available colors: White, espresso, black and gray.
- Slatted headboard and foot boards
- Top bunk features safety rails on both sides
- Twin XL over Twin XL beds
- Convertible: Converts into two separate beds
- Expertly constructed for high quality structural integrity
- Reversible wooden ladder. The ladder can be placed on either the right or left side of front rail
- Slanted version ladder is shown in picture. Also available, is a vertical ladder that sits on bottom rail and does not touch the floor
- The vertical ladder version allows for easy operation of drawers and trundle as well as tight spaces
- No box spring is required. Slat support system is provided
- Under-bed storage drawers, trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Under bed storage features two independently pull-out drawers
- Trundle features extra long twin bed that easily rolls out as needed and uses XL twin mattress not to exceed 7" thick
- Trundle can be converted into storage space for blankets and other requirements
- More information about XL bunks
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 86-1/2"L x 43"W x 71"H
- Youth and adults
- Weight capacity 300 lbs for upper unit and 400 lbs for the lower one
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, plywood and wood products
- Metal to metal connections
- Heavy duty metal bolts
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Extra long twin mattresses are required 8" thick or less
- Mattresses sold separately. Maxim Pearl Collection XL twin mattress is available under product options.
- Frame meets ASTM safety standards
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Twin XL
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jan 22nd 2020
I am impressed with the quality of the bed and mattresses as well as the customer service. Just excellent all around.
Really like this bed
Posted by Nicole, J on Nov 15th 2018
I really like this bed. It feels solid and spacious. Instructions were clear. Took about 2 hours to put together between hubby and me. Arrived in 5 boxes. The vertical ladder is a must have when ordering the trundle or drawers.
Better than expected
Posted by Stephen, C on Jun 21st 2018
Better than expected. It was exactly what everyone said based on the ratings and reviews. My sons love it, we now have plenty of sleeping space in our cabin. Arrived quickly and assembly was easy.
Sturdy / Great Price
Posted by George, A on Apr 17th 2018
Very solid and sturdy. Great Value. Took about 2 hours to assemble. Directions were easy. Our son loves it
Love this XL twin bunk
Posted by Luna, S Las Vegas, NV on Jan 9th 2018
Love this modern mission XL twin bunk bed. The design is beautiful. Nothing was scratched. Fairly easy to put together. I suggest 2 persons for assembly. makes it easier. Took me about one hour and 30 min to put together. It served its purpose during the holidays. The storage is big enough for extra pillows and blankets. I could have given it a 5* but gave it a 4*.
We Love It!
Posted by David F on Jan 8th 2018
Good quality long bed and makes room look great.
Quality and Beautiful
Posted by Todd, B Minnesota on Feb 2nd 2017
It took us a long time to find XL long bunk bed that we really, really liked. We purchased two sets in white. Arrived in about 12 days. The bunk beds exceeded our expectation, sturdy and beautiful. Such amazing quality! We had a family member put them together. No complaints about directions!