Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the Dillon extra long twin bunk bed. Featuring Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board construction. The sturdy XL twin over XL twin size makes this bed perfect for youth, teens, and college students. Featuring privacy bead board paneling. Additional features include stylish safety rails, reversible angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under bed slat support system making it mattress-ready. The space saving bunk can be converted into two charming extra long twin beds. Want to increase functionality? A perfect-position lower rail system ensures room for optional under bed trundle or storage drawers with bookcase. Don't like the color? Additional color options include: Black, white, espresso, navy blue, antique oak and gray. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, and under bed trundle. If you don't like the slanted ladder, you can exchange it for vertical ladder version as linked to below.
- Dillon Collection
- Category: Bedroom Furniture
- Use: Tall people
- Classic bed-board style
- Available colors: black, navy blue, white, gray, and espresso
- Size: Extra long twin over extra long twin
- Convertible: Converts into 2 separate beds when needed
- Beautifully crafted square posts
- Expertly constructed for high quality structural integrity
- Top bunk features safety guardrails on both side
- Reversible wooden ladder. The ladder can be placed on either the right or left side of front rail
- Slanted version ladder is shown in picture. Also available, is a vertical ladder that sits on bottom rail and does not touch the floor
- Under bed storage drawers, trundle bed and mattresses are sold separately
- No box spring required. Under-bed slat support system provided
- Under bed storage features two independently pull-out drawers with bookcase(cubbie)
- Trundle features extra long twin bed that easily rolls-out as needed and uses XL mattress not to exceed 8" thick.
- Trundle can be converted into storage space as it includes 2 wooden partitions.
- The vertical ladder version allows for easy operation of drawers and trundle as well as tight spaces
- More information about XL bunks
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 86-1/2"L x 43"W x 70-1/2"H
- Youth and adults
- Weight capacity 300 lbs for upper unit and 400 for lower one
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead-board and plywood
- Metal to metal connections
- Heavy duty metal bolts. Concealed hardware
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Extra long twin mattresses are required not to exceed 8" thick
- Mattresses sold separately. XL twin mattress is available under product options.
- Frame meets ASTM safety standards
- Assembly is required
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Twin XL
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Showing reviews 1-20 of 23 | Next
Top notch quality and service!
Posted by Becky on May 11th 2021
Solid, well built piece of furniture with an obvious attention to detail. Very pleased with our bunk bed set. Will likely order a duplicate in the near future for another room.
Great quality construction
Posted by Eduardo, Los Angeles CA on Jan 23rd 2021
I ordered this bunk bed for my teenage girls, because they had outgrown their first bunk bed. I searched for a high-quality extra long bed and found this one. Because we are in a pandemic (2020) I didn’t have the opportunity to examine one up close before buying, all I had to go on were the pictures and reviews. Once I got the unit and installed it I was blown away by the quality construction. Once you get an opportunity to see these beds up close you will certainly agree. Everything is so well put together. I appreciated the exactness of the fit, of the finish and how beautiful the finished product is. My girls love it. I love it. You will too.
Posted by Susan Dorety on Nov 9th 2020
I’ve been looking for quite a while for a sturdy extra long twin bunk. My son grew up with Cargo bunks and after comparing them to other they all seemed flimsy until I found these. They are sturdy, solid, well made bunks. I love them. Only stews showing are the two on the piece next to the ladder I wish they had supplied the wood plugs to match the bed but otherwise it’s perfect
Good Quality Product
Posted by Verified Buyer on Sep 22nd 2020
Was more difficult to get the bed out of the packaging than it was to put it together. Very sturdy product.
Excellent Quality Bunk Bed
Posted by S. McGuire on Jun 30th 2020
We are super pleased with our purchase. Bed is solid and looks great. The assembly is not easy but doable. We appreciated the quick shipping they were able to do as well.
Really Good Bunk Beds!
Posted by Ben von Doussa on May 19th 2020
I had a couple of issues where instructions did match the actual assembly. We were also sent an angled ladder with hooks rather than the straight ladder that we ordered. But over all easy assembly and a rock solid bed.
Posted by Stephen S. on Apr 15th 2020
Great set of beds, we have both an XL twin over queen and the XL twin over twin. Really sturdy build and easy to assemble.
Posted by Karen on Dec 4th 2019
Bed looks great and is very sturdy. I suggest getting the slanted ladder. The straight looks better and its really secure, but hard to climb .... not much to grab onto. My grandson loves it. Would totally reccomend.
Posted by Verified Buyer on Nov 18th 2019
Very solid and great paint finish. They are worth what we paid for them compared to the national furniture store
Posted by Brenda K. on Oct 30th 2019
When the boxes showed up, my husband said, “Oh no!”
The unpacking of the boxes was a pain to do, but very much appreciated the time they spent packing it so the bed doesn’t receive damage in the shipping process! Assembly only took 2 1/2 hours which wasn’t as bad as my husband was expecting. Beds are very good quality & look sharp! I would highly recommend these beds. Tony was very good to deal with in the buying process!
Great Quality and Color
Posted by Verified Buyer on Aug 1st 2019
We purchased the gray XL Twin Dillion Bunk Beds. We were very impressed by the quality of the beds in all aspects. The gray color is perfect for the room we are decorating. I also have to say that customer service is top notch. They keep you informed of the status of your order every step of the way.
The perfect bunk beds
Posted by U on Jul 7th 2019
My roommate and I just recently moved to Manhattan together and wanted to split a one bedroom using bunk beds. The search for Twin XL bunk beds took forever until we found these. We ordered the Espresso shade and it’s gorgeous. Set up took maybe 3-4 hours, mostly unboxing, and was very easy to understand the instructions. Super highly recommend! Even our friends and family love it!
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 6th 2019
I purchased these bunk beds for my two little sons. We got the twin XL so they’ll never grow out of them. The quality is very nice, so I’m sure they’ll last. I’m leaving them un-bunked until the boys are older, but the rails around the “top” bunk are still perfect for my toddler. I called the company to request the vertical ladder so I wouldn’t constantly be tripping over a slanted one. The customer service was excellent, and the delivery and assembly was quick. I’m
very happy with this purchase.
Nice looking bed
Posted by Unknown on May 29th 2019
Bed looks great (in blue). I really appreciate the option of been able to buy a Twin XL bunk bed at justbunkbeds.com since regular bunk beds are ridiculously short for growing teenagers. Our bed did end up with a gap at one of the posts when stacking upper bunk on lower bunk, and the bed has a smell that I am hoping is non-toxic since materials are listed as eco-friendly and the finish as non-toxic. I have been in touch with customer service regarding both and am waiting to hear back. They have been very responsive with other questions we had.
Posted by J. Verified Buyer on Apr 5th 2019
XL Bunk Beds are IMPOSSIBLE to find. With limited options I felt we "had" to purchase these since there wasn't much else on the market. Would 100% order these again hand downs. Great experience with the company. Called ahead, prior to purchase, to ask questions about the order and got great customer service. Easy online account made tracking and communication easy. Company was SUPER responsive with emails if I had a question about the status of the order. Delivery was a breeze and they were flexible (within reason) on the delivery. Straight forward assembly. All the parts were delivered as expected, no damage. 2 people were easily able to assemble even with a 2yo running around in the background. Kid couldn't be happier with the beds. Ordered the vertical ladder instead of the slanted and thought there was potential for the company to screw that up, but nope, the correct ladder was delivered with everything else. Thrilled with the drawers underneath and it even came with what feels like a bonus cubby next to the 2 drawers under the bed. Happy with the mattresses as well. Look no further, these are the beds for you.
Posted by Jim on Nov 22nd 2018
Great value well constructed bunks. Pleased with the product.
Posted by Joan, H on Nov 2nd 2018
Great bunk bed, Easy to assemble. Selected the vertical ladder!
Sturdy and strong
Posted by Nancy, L on Jun 22nd 2018
It is really sturdy and strong bed. It took 2 hrs for assembly, I couldn't assemble by myself, I had to wait for my husband to complete it. Clean look and the drawers are good size. Good deal
Posted by Angelo, T on May 16th 2018
Purchased this bed for my 15 yr old. Set-up was very easy however 2 people are needed for the final step of placing the bed on top. Solid construction, quality finish. Very pleased!
Beautiful, well made bunks!
Posted by Diana VanCamp on May 1st 2018
It was harder putting the bedding on the top bunk than building the bunk beds. We now have a fabulous bunk room for all the grandkids!
Showing reviews 1-20 of 23 | Next