Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the Dillon extra long bunk bed. Featuring top quality Birch wood and bead board construction. The sturdy XL twin over XL twin size makes this bed perfect for youth, teens, and college students. Featuring privacy bead board paneling. Additional features include stylish safety rails, reversible angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under bed slat support system making it mattress-ready. The space saving bunk can be converted into two charming extra long twin beds. Want to increase functionality? A perfect-position lower rail system ensures room for optional under bed trundle or storage drawers. Don't like the color? Additional color options include: Black, walnut, white, espresso and blue. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, and under bed trundle. If you don't like the slanted ladder, you can exchange it for vertical ladder version as linked to below, you can also add a staircase with built-in storage drawers to either side of your bunk.
- Dillon Collection
- Category: Bedroom Furniture
- Use: Tall people
- Classic bed-board style
- Available colors: black, navy blue, white, gray, espresso,dark pecan and walnut with reddish undertone
- Size: Extra long twin over extra long twin
- Convertible: Converts into 2 separate beds when needed
- Beautifully crafted square posts
- Expertly constructed for high quality structural integrity
- Top bunk features safety rails on both side
- Reversible wooden ladder. The ladder can be placed on either the right or left side of front rail
- No box spring required. Under bed slat support system provided
- Slanted version ladder is shown in picture. Also available, is a vertical ladder that sits on bottom rail and does not touch the floor
- Under bed storage drawers, trundle bed and mattresses are sold separately
- Under bed storage features two independently pull-out drawers
- Trundle features extra long twin bed that easily rolls-out as needed and uses XL mattress not to exceed 8" thick.
- Trundle can be converted into storage space
- The vertical ladder version allows for easy operation of drawers and trundle as well as tight spaces
- More information about XL bunks
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 86-1/2"L x 43"W x 70-1/2"H
- Youth and adults
- Weight capacity 295 lbs for upper unit
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead-board and plywood
- Metal to metal connections
- Heavy duty metal bolts
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Extra long twin mattresses are required 8" thick or less
- Mattresses sold separately
- Frame meets ASTM safety standards
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Posted by Jim on Nov 22nd 2018
Great value well constructed bunks. Pleased with the product.
Posted by Joan, H on Nov 2nd 2018
Great bunk bed, Easy to assemble. Selected the vertical ladder!
Sturdy and strong
Posted by Nancy, L on Jun 22nd 2018
It is really sturdy and strong bed. It took 2 hrs for assembly, I couldn't assemble by myself, I had to wait for my husband to complete it. Clean look and the drawers are good size. Good deal
Posted by Angelo, T on May 16th 2018
Purchased this bed for my 15 yr old. Set-up was very easy however 2 people are needed for the final step of placing the bed on top. Solid construction, quality finish. Very pleased!
Beautiful, well made bunks!
Posted by Diana VanCamp on May 1st 2018
It was harder putting the bedding on the top bunk than building the bunk beds. We now have a fabulous bunk room for all the grandkids!
Best XL Bunk Bed!
Posted by Tiffany. P - San Francisco, CA on Jan 9th 2018
I was so pleased how this order was delivered. Is was easy to assemble, glad my husband enjoys putting furniture together. We ordered the white color, it is pure white. We also ordered the under bed trundle. We think it is the best extra long twin bunk bed on the market at a good price. Solid and good quality.
Quality Bunk Bed !!
Posted by Heather T. from Seattle, WA on Apr 4th 2017
We ordered this bed for our kids' room and we totally love it! The quality is outstanding, it definitely exceeded our expectation. it' s beautiful, sturdy, solid and not flimsy like most beds on the market. It's made with a beautiful wood and top quality stain. We also got the under bed drawers which the kids and I love. Instructions were easy to follow. I totally recommend it, you won't be disappointed !!!!
Extra Long Bunk Bed
Posted by Smith. V Los Angeles, CA on Feb 2nd 2017
The bunk bed is easy to put together, connecting the panels to the rails. An XL mattress is needed. Great value. Worth it!