Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Take a look at the twin size bed. It features Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead-board construction available in black, navy blue, white gray. The bed comes with slat support. A perfect fit for teen youth and college adults. Some assembly is required.
- Dillon Collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Classic bead-board style
- Available finish: white, black, navy blue, gray
- Bed requires extra long mattress
- Beautifully crafted square posts with finials
- Under bed slat support system provide
- Under-bed drawers, trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Optional trundle requires XL twin mattress not to exceed 8" thick
- Picture above shows bed with under bed drawers
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- JY0501-XL Twin Bed 86-1/2"L x 41-1/2"D x 49-1/2"H
- JY1605 Under Bed 2-Dr Chest 80"L x 18-1/2"D x 11-1/2"H
- JY1931 Under Bed Trundle 79-1/2"L x 41"D x 11-1/2"H
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Available mattress sizes: Twin XL
- We offer both Medium Firm and Medium Plush mattresses
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.