Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Our Bay Shore collection combines the charm and strength of plank style furniture. Beautifully crafted square posts adorn recessed plank-look paneling and the stylish guard rails make this high quality bunk collection stand out. Our Bay Shore twin over full bunk bed offers plenty of sleep space for a shared room, the adjustable-height lower rails increases the bed clearance for taller persons wanting to sit and read a book. Additional features include reversible angled ladder with 4" wide steps, concealed hardware for a cleaner look, and under bed slat-roll foundation making it mattress-ready. The space saving bunk can be converted into two charming beds.
- Bay Shore Collection
- By Campgrounds
- Category: Bedroom Furniture
- Use: Youth and adults
- Twin over full configuration
- Weight capacity: up to 500 lbs for upper and 500 lbs for lower bed
- Classic plank style headboards
- Beautifully crafted square shaped posts
- Available colors: Winter white (off-white), navy and espresso
- Convertible: Converts into 2 separate beds when needed
- Clearance: 35" between top of bottom rail and bottom of upper rail
- Clearance will increase to 39" if lower rail is set to lower height setting
- Under bed drawers or trundle can Not be used with lower height setting for bottom rail
- Expertly constructed from solid hardwood (rubber wood ) and plywood
- Top bunk features beautifully styled safety guard rails on both side
- Reversible wooden ladder. The ladder can be placed on either the right or left side of front rail
- Adjustable height bottom rail, allows for more space for lower bed occupant
- Slat-roll foundation. Box spring is Not required
- Slanted ladder features 4" wide steps for safety
- Under bed storage drawers, trundle bed and mattresses are sold separately
- Under bed storage features six independent pull-out drawers
- Requires standard twin and full size mattresses not to exceed 8" thick for upper bed
- Trundle features twin bed that easily rolls-out as needed and uses twin mattress not to exceed 8" thick.
- Trundle can be converted into storage space.
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 82"L x 57.50"W x 71"H
- Weight capacity up to 500 lbs for upper and lower units
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, and plywood
- Metal to metal connections
- Heavy duty metal bolts. No exposed hardware
- Rubber-coated metal hooks for ladders
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails
- Under bed slats are made of solid hardwood
- Mattresses sold separately
- Frame meets ASTM safety standards
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Love this bed so much
Posted by Lisa, M on Jun 20th 2019
Arrived on time. Love this bed so much! Highest quality I have seen on the market in California, even better quality than what other major brands offer.
My husband easily built it in 2 hours on his own.
We purchased 6 inch foam mattresses so the guard rail is as effective as possible. We could've gotten away with 8" since the guard rails are high. We will be back for the chest of drawers