Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the Dillon twin over full bunk bed with stairs. The space saving bunk makes this bed perfect for youth and teens. Featuring privacy bead board paneling for bottom bed and a stairway that can be placed on the right side of the bunk only. Additional features include safety rails, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under mattress slat support system. The bunk can be converted into two separate twin and full-size beds. Want to increase functionality? Add under bed storage drawers or trundle bed. Don't like the color? Color options include: White, black, espresso, navy blue and gray. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, under bed trundle, and 3-drawers chest.
- Dillon collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Cottage style
- Available finish: Black, white, espresso, navy blue, gray
- Configuration: Twin over full
Dimensions: Bunk + Stairs: 104"L x 57-1/5"W x 72"H
- Panel headboard and foot board
- Bottom bed features privacy panels on both ends
Upper bunk features one headboard with opening for easy access from the stairs
Stairway can be placed on the right side of bunk only and features functional storage drawers
- Solid wood and bead board
- Separates in to two separate beds
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bunk
- Under-bed slat support system provided
- Under-bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses sold separately
- Standard twin size mattress 8" thick or less for upper bunk
- Standard full size mattress 8" thick or less for lower bunk
- Bunk is shown with under bed drawers
- Weight capacity for upper and lower bunk is 300 lbs / 400 lbs
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: Bunk + Stairs: 104"L x 57-1/5"W x 72"H
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead board and wood products
- Metal to metal Connection
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Concealed hardware
- Warp-free bed rails
- Twin size mattress required for upper bed
- Full size mattress required for lower bed
- Trundle uses twin size mattress 8" or less
- Mattresses sold separately
- Pull-out drawers / trundle sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
- Minimum required ceiling height 9' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Twin and full
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Posted by Marissa on Apr 7th 2021
Love the bunkbed! Craftsmanship is really good!
Trust me, it is worth it!
Posted by Verified Buyer on Feb 2nd 2021
You are probably reading this wondering if the purchase is good enough to be true or worth it, and I am here to say IT IS! Sight unseen I trusted and purchased the black twin over full Dillon bed as it met all of the criteria I was looking for and it absolutely exceeded my expectations. It arrived quickly in the most secure packaging I have ever seen for furniture. Great customer service and the bed was very easy to put together none the less. Not to mention, my son couldn’t be happier with all the storage and space!
Posted by James, R on Apr 11th 2019
This is a top quality bunk bed. It is very sturdy, does not squeak and very well made. The storage stairs are great feature. We ordered the under-bed drawers for additional storage space. Assembly was easy for two people. One of the best purchases ever.. Worth every cent. We highly recommend it to others!
highly recommend it
Posted by Carla, R on Feb 6th 2019
This is a top quality bed! It is very well constructed with a beautiful and durable wood stain. Assembly was fairly easy but 2 people will make it go faster. We also ordered the underbed trundle, very handy when their friends sleep over. The kids love their new bed and their room looks and feel more organized now. We are very happy with this purchase. Highly recommend it to others !
Posted by Larry, H on Apr 30th 2018
SPOT ON ! Took about 3 hours to put together- two persons . Sturdy and very well built, the Navy blue is so beautiful. Received in great condition, no scratches. Power tools are helpful.