Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the Dillon twin over full bunk bed with stairs. The space saving bed makes this bed perfect for youth, teens, and college students. Featuring privacy bead board paneling for bottom bunk and a stairway that can be placed on either side of the bunk. Additional features include safety rails, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under mattress slat support system. The bunk can be converted into two separate twin and full-size beds. Want to increase functionality? Add under bed storage drawers or trundle bed. Dont like the color? Color options include: White, black, walnut espresso, navy blue and dark pecan. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, under bed trundle, and 3-drawers chest.
- Dillon collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Cottage style
- Panel style headboard and foot board
- Available in white, black, navy blue, dark pecan,espresso and walnut with reddish undertone
- Twin over full
- Convertible style - separates in to two separate beds
- Side Stairway with built in drawers
- Dimensions: Bunk + Stairs: 104"L x 57-1/5"W x 72"H
- Upper bunk features one headboard with opening for easy access
- Stairway can be placed on either side of bunk
- Top unit features safety rails on all sides
- Under Bed storage drawers, trundle bed and mattresses sold separately
- Standard twin size mattresses 8" thick or less required for top bunk
- Standard full size mattresses 8" thick or less required for lower bunk
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Bunk Dimensions: 104"L x 57-1/5"W x 72"H
- Stairway attaches to bunk via connections
- Made of birch Wood, bead board and wooden products
- Metal To Metal Connection
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Standard twin and full Size mattress required
- Mattresses sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Some Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawer construction for lasting durability
- Solid-ply constructed sides
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
highly recommend it
Posted by Carla, R on Feb 6th 2019
This is a top quality bed! It is very well constructed with a beautiful and durable wood stain. Assembly was fairly easy but 2 people will make it go faster. We also ordered the underbed trundle, very handy when their friends sleep over. The kids love their new bed and their room looks and feel more organized now. We are very happy with this purchase. Highly recommend it to others !
Posted by Larry, H on Apr 30th 2018
SPOT ON ! Took about 3 hours to put together- two persons . Sturdy and very well built, the Navy blue is so beautiful. Received in great condition, no scratches. Power tools are helpful.