Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the beautifully constructed Dillon navy blue twin full bunk bed. Featuring top quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood construction and a navy blue finish. The space saving idea bed appeals to youth, teens, and college students. Featuring bead board paneling that provides privacy as well as style. Additional features include safety rails for upper bunk, angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under bed slat support system. The bed can be converted into two separate twin and full-size beds. Want to increase functionality? Add under bed drawers for storage or trundle bed for extra sleeping option. Don't like the color? Additional color options that include: Black, espresso, gray and white. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, under bed trundle, and 3-drawers chest.
- Dillon collection
- Cottage style
- Bedroom or cabin space
- Available finish: Navy blue, white, black, espresso, and gray
- Configuration: Twin over full
- Panel headboard and foot board
- Lower bunk features privacy panels
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board
- Separates in to two separate beds
- Inclined ladder that can be placed on either side of the front rail (right or left )
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bunk
- Under bed slat support system
- Under bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses sold separately
- Weight capacity for upper and lower beds is 295 lbs / 295 lbs
- Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 82"L x 58"W x 72"H
- Birch Wood, bead board and wood products
- Metal To Metal Connection
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails
- Concealed hardware
- Twin size mattress required for upper bunk
- Full size mattress required for lower bunk
- Trundle uses twin size mattress 8" thick or less
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers / trundle sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Some Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Posted by Olesya, N on Jun 22nd 2018
Awesome bed. Easy to assemble alone. Great storage to maximize a small room.
Posted by Michelle, A on Apr 17th 2018
The bed arrived on time and freight company rep was very professional. Unfortunately a rail was scratched en route, justbukbeds customer service was very helpful and sent us a replacement rail in no time. It was easy to put together the bunk, it requires two. This is a high quality bed, very, very sturdy, beautiful detailing and the finish is a 10/10. We also ordered the drawers
Great bunk bed and great price!
Posted by Michael, P on Jan 15th 2018
Great bunk bed and great price! The kids love it! Putting this bunk together took one person, two will make it way faster. You don’t need a box spring as it comes with slats. We purchased the navy blue color. True to color. Sturdy and solid. No squeaking what so ever. We also added the storage below the bed. Great value.