Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the beautifully constructed Dillon gray twin full bunk bed. Featuring top quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood construction in gray finish. The sturdy bed appeals to youth, teens, and college students. Featuring bead board paneling that provides privacy as well as style. Additional features include safety rails, angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under bed slat support system. The bed can be converted into two separate twin and full-size beds. Want to increase functionality? Add under bed drawers for storage or a trundle bed. Don't like the color? Additional color options that include: Black, dark pecan, gray and blue. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, under bed trundle, and 3-drawers chest.
- Dillon collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Cottage style
- Available finish: Black, white, espresso, navy blue, and gray
- Configuration: Twin over full
- Panel headboard and foot board
- Bottom bed features privacy panels on both ends
- Solid wood and bead board
- Separates in to two separate beds
- Reversible inclined ladder that can be placed on either side of front rail (right or left)
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bunk
- Under bed slat support system provided
- Under bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses sold separately
- Standard twin size mattress 8" thick or less for upper bunk
- Standard full size mattress 8" thick or less for upper bunk
- Bunk is shown with under bed drawers
- Weight capacity for upper and lower bunk is 400 lbs / 400 lbs
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Regular: 82"L x 58"W x 72"H
- Extra Long: 86-1/2"L x 58"W x 72"H
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead board and wood products
- Metal to metal Connection
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Concealed hardware
- Warp-free bed rails
- Twin size mattress required for upper bed
- Full size mattress required for lower bed
- Trundle uses twin size mattress 8" or less
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers / trundle sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Some Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Twin and full
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Posted by Sara M. on Jan 20th 2021
We ordered this bed for our boys' room. We were very impressed with the quality of this bed. It has a great finish,very sturdy & looks stylish. The boys love it! They helped dad putting it together & that took about two hours to complete. Very happy with our purchase! Highly recommended !!!
Love the Bunk Beds!
Posted by Cindy S. on May 27th 2019
This was more than I expected. Great Quality wood. Heavy, sturdy. Very cute bead board and love the color of the Navy ! My Grandboys will love this bed when they come to visit Emmy !
solid and stylish
Posted by Peter, N - Saddle Brook on Jan 25th 2018
I was worried about this style of bunk bed as looking bulky. Well built, when placed in bedroom doesn’t look bulky at all. It was easy to put together with another person helping. I went for the gray color. It’s solid and stylish, and it freed up space in our guest room. Only regret not buying the trundle bed!
Posted by Clack, J on Jan 12th 2018
Bought the bunk bed in gray. I was so tired of the dark colors offered. The gray is so refreshing. The bed is very well made. It took around 2 hours to put together. Two small screws were missing and were mailed to us. We got the under bed drawers to go with it. Great buy, you won’t be disappointed
I am very pleased with the unit and it looks great.
Posted by Tammie. W on Jan 8th 2018
It looks great. The quality is very good and we are pleased. The assembly went alright.