Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the beautifully constructed Dillon twin over full bunk bed. Featuring top quality birch wood and bead-board construction. The space saving bed appeals to youth, teens, and college students. Featuring bead board paneling that provides privacy as well as style. Additional features include safety rails for upper bunk, angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under bed slat support system. The bed can be converted into two separate twin and full-size beds. Want to increase functionality? Add under bed drawers for storage or trundle bed for extra sleeping option. Don't like the color? Available color options include: Black, navy blue, walnut, espresso, dark pecan, white and gray. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, under bed trundle, and 3-drawers chest.
- Dillon collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Cottage style
- Available finish: Dark pecan, white, walnut, black, navy blue, gray and espresso
- Converts into 2 separate beds
- Configuration: twin over full
- Panel headboard and foot board
- Privacy panel
- Solid wood and bead board
- Inclined ladder ( Positioned on Right or Left of Front Rails )
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bed
- Under bed slat support system
- Requires standard twin mattresses for upper bed
- Requires standard full size mattress for lower bed
- Optional trundle uses standard twin mattress
- Under bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses sold separately
- Twin size mattress 8" thick or less for upper bunk
- Full size mattress 8" thick or less for lower bunk
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 82"L x 58"W x 72"H
- Birch Wood, bead board and wood products
- Metal To Metal Connection
- Heavy duty metal bolts
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails
- Standard twin and full Size Mattresses Required
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers / trundle sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Some assembly is required
- Assembly instructions and hardware are included
- Case Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
Shipping and Delivery:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
solid and stylish
Posted by Peter, N - Saddle Brook on Jan 25th 2018
I was worried about this style of bunk bed as looking bulky. Well built, when placed in bedroom doesn’t look bulky at all. It was easy to put together with another person helping. I went for the gray color. It’s solid and stylish, and it freed up space in our guest room. Only regret not buying the trundle bed!
Posted by Clack, J on Jan 12th 2018
Bought the bunk bed in gray. I was so tired of the dark colors offered. The gray is so refreshing. The bed is very well made. It took around 2 hours to put together. Two small screws were missing and were mailed to us. We got the under bed drawers to go with it. Great buy, you won’t be disappointed
I am very pleased with the unit and it looks great.
Posted by Tammie. W on Jan 8th 2018
It looks great. The quality is very good and we are pleased. The assembly went alright.