Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
This is the Gary mission twin full bunk bed. This space saving bed combines style and functionality, making it the main focal point of a room. It is constructed from Eco-friendly sold hardwood with veneers and comes in espresso, gray, white and black finish. Featuring a modern mission style design, twin size upper bunk with safety rails, inclined reversible ladder, and under bed slat support system. The bunk can be converted into two separate beds with ease. Metal to metal connections ensures strength and durability. Under bed drawers, trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Gary Collection
- Space saving idea
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Mission style
- Available finishes: white, black, dark pecan and gray
- Twin over full configuration
- Convertible: Converts into two separate beds
- Slatted style headboard and foot board with concealed hardware
- Privacy panels for lower bed
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Reversible attached ladder ( Ladder can be placed on either side of front rail )
- Standard twin size mattress 8" or less for upper unit
- Standard full size mattress 8" or less for bottom bed
- Under bed trundle requires twin size mattress 8" or less
- Under bed drawers, trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Weight capacity for upper and lower bunk is 295 lbs/295 lbs
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications
- Dimensions: 81"L x 58"W x 71"H
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood and wood products
- Metal to metal connection. Concealed hardware
- Non-toxic finish process
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Standard twin and full Size Mattress Required
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers or trundle sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Assembly is required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English/English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Twin and Full
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Daughter LOVES her new beds
Posted by Verified Buyer on Aug 31st 2020
Great quality for a great price. Easy enough to put together with 2 people. Only wish would be for some way to cover the slats of top bed from view when in lower bed. We will probably pin up s sheet or something similar. Very happy 9 year old.
Really Nice Bed
Posted by Liz Kuzmich on Aug 18th 2020
The construction of the beds is good quality and it was worth the extra fee to have it put together for us.
The kids love it and it looks good. Win-win!
Posted by Katy, M. on Mar 8th 2019
This is a high quality well constructed bed, it' s also solid and very sturdy. We bought this bed in white for my two daughters. The bed looks great in their bedroom and the storage drawers are a great feature. The girls absolutely love it. We are very pleased we made this purchase. We highly recommended it!
What a beautiful Bed!
Posted by Lee, W on Jan 28th 2019
What a beautiful Bed! I love the Dark Pecan color and this bunk bed is exactly what I needed for my twins. It is sturdy and easy to install. I purchased the trundle for friends sleep-overs