Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the beautifully constructed Dillon black twin full bunk bed. Featuring top quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood construction in a black finish. The sturdy bed appeals to youth, teens, and college students. Featuring bead board paneling that provides privacy as well as style. Additional features include safety rails, angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under bed slat support system. The bed can be converted into two separate twin and full-size beds. Want to increase functionality? Add under bed drawers for storage or a trundle bed. Don't like the color? Additional color options that include: Black, dark pecan, gray and blue. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, under bed trundle, and 3-drawers chest.
- Dillon collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Cottage style
- Available finish: Black, white, espresso, navy blue, gray & dark pecan
- Configuration: Twin over full
- Panel headboard and foot board
- Bottom bed features privacy panels on both ends
- Solid wood and bead board
- Separates in to two separate beds
- Reversible inclined ladder
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bunk
- Under bed slat support system provided
- Under bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses sold separately
- Standard twin size mattress 8" thick or less for upper bunk
- Standard full size mattress 8" thick or less for upper bunk
- Bunk bed is shown with under bed drawers
- Weight capacity for upper and lower bunk is 300 lbs / 300 lbs
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Regular: 82"L x 58"W x 72"H
- Extra Long: 86-1/2"L x 58"W x 72"H
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead board and wood products
- Metal to metal Connection
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Concealed hardware
- Warp-free bed rails
- Twin size mattress required for upper bed
- Full size mattress required for lower bed
- Trundle uses twin size mattress 8" or less
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers / trundle sold separately
- Meets all ASTM safety standards
- Some Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Outstanding Quality !
Posted by Emily, T on Jan 30th 2019
We received this bunk bed sooner than the designated time. Instructions were easy to follow, assembly takes about 2 hours. The quality of this bed is outstanding, solid construction with beautiful wood and top quality finish. We totally love it! We certainly can recommend it to others and you won't be disappointed !