Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Take a look at the Industrial style twin over full size bunk bed. This bed is inspired by an industrial style design. It features metal construction with accent wood paneling. The unit comes with safety rails, end ladder and mattress support slats. A perfect fit for teen youth and college adults.
- Industrial inspired design
- Full metal construction with high weight capacity
- Black finish
- Wood panel inserts along upper bunk rails
- Twin over full configuration
- Built-in end ladder
- Upper foot-board features opening for ease of access
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Bunk does Not separate into two individual beds
- Dimensions: 77-3/4"L x 54-7/8"W x 66-1/2"H
- Metal To Metal Connection
- Maximum total weight is not to exceed 400 lbs. on the upper bunk
- Requires Standard twin size for upper bed and full size mattress for bottom bed not to exceed 8" deep
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed slats are included
- Assembly is required
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Twin and full
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Posted by Sue, L on Apr 18th 2018
Easy to put together. Instructions are good. Great looking, sturdy construction and slats are included. It took us less than 2 hrs. to put together. We love it!
Happy with Sturdiness!
Posted by Elba, C on Jan 15th 2018
We have never purchased items form justbunkbeds before. The bunk bed arrived about three days earlier than anticipated. The delivery service called us to schedule a delivery appointment. The bed came in 1 box. The box contained the frame, slats, hardware and assembly instructions. Assembly was straightforward and took a bit over one hour. During checkout, I had forgotten to apply the 15% coupon. It was Sunday. On Monday I called customer service, the discount was applied. No hassle.
We were so happy with the sturdiness of the bunk bed, we ended buying a second one two weeks later.
Awesome bed! No assembly instructions!
Posted by AlyWood on Nov 16th 2016
I am more than happy with the quality and look of the bed. Exactly what I was looking for to put in our son'a room. He absolutely loves it. The reason I gave it four stars versus five is because there are zero instructions on how to assemble. Except for a picture of the bed on the side of the box. We thankfully had hired two guys from a moving service to assemble it for us otherwise I'm not sure we could have put it together.