Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
The Harriet ship-style bunk bed makes great use to the space you have. Stylish look, quality craftsmanship ensures that this bunk will last you for the years to come. Constructed from solid wood, veneers and comes in white and oak finish. The twin size configuration is ideal for parents that have kids of varying ages. Comes with a space saving ladder for easy upper bunk access and guardrails for safety.
- Nautical ship style
- Category: Kids bedroom furniture
- Space saving design
- White & oak finish
- Panel style headboard and foot board
- Round ship wheel design opening on each end
- Safety rails on all side of upper bed
- Round turned spindles accent upper headboards
- Made of solid wood, veneers & MDF
- Space saving vertical ladder
- Twin size configuration
- Under bed slats are included
- Requires standard twin mattresses not to exceed 8"
- Some assembly is require
Dimensions & Specifications
- Dimensions:79"L x 43"W x 65"H
- Metal to metal connections
- Requires standard twin mattresses
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed slats are included
- Assembly is required
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam mattress
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Arrives rolled and compressed for easy transport
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Heavy-duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Soft comfort foams help relieve pressure points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.