- Twin Wood Bunk Beds
- Dillon Beadboard Twin over Twin Bunk Bed
Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
The Dillon gray wood twin bunk bed features a classic and timeless look that appeals to children, teenagers and college students alike. Sturdy and extremely durable design constructed from top quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board paneling, in a beautiful gray finish. Other features include privacy panels, 3-inch posts, upper bunk safety railing, inclined ladder with 3" wide grooved steps, metal to metal connections, and slat support system. This bunk can be converted into two individual twin beds if desired. Add functionality to this bed by adding under bed drawers for a more space-saving option. You also have the choice to customize it by adding matching case pieces that can complete the look.
- Dillon collection
- Cottage style
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Space saving design
- Available finishes: Black, White, Navy blue, Gray and Espresso
- Call us for availability on dark pecan and walnut finishes
- Configuration: Twin over twin
- Constructed with Eco-friendly solid hardwood frame
- Headboard and foot board with feature classic bead board paneling
- Finish is applied in a multi-step process to add depth and durability
- Bottom unit features privacy panels
- Bunk converts into two separate beds
- Reversible ladder is available in slanted version as well as vertical version
- The vertical ladder version allows for easy operation of drawers and trundle as well as tight spaces
- Slanted ladder features 3" wide steps
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bunk
- Slat support system is provided
- Under bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses are sold separately
- Weight capacity for upper bunk is 400 lbs. and 400 lbs. for lower unit
- Concealed hardware
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications
- Regular: 82"L x 42"W x 70-3/8"H
- Extra Long: 86-1/2"L x 42"W x 70-3/8"H
- Metal to metal connections
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Concealed hardware
- Warp-free bed rails
- Standard twin size mattresses not to exceed 8" deep are required
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Twin
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Very sturdy easy to assemble
Posted by Mandy on Oct 2nd 2021
Product arrived with no missing parts. Packaging was well done to protect from Damage. Instructions were easy to read. Would purchase again.
I would buy again!
Posted by Kristin, W on Nov 23rd 2020
We purchased the Dillon bunk in gray. The color is great. The bunk was in perfect shape when we received it. It took two of us no more than an hour to put it together. It seems to be very well made. I would not hesitate to buy again.
Great Quality & Finish!
Posted by Anne, k. on Mar 25th 2020
We purchased this bed in Gray finish which is perfect for my sons' room. We were very impressed with the bed's quality, finish & sturdiness.I suggest to get the slanted ladder if you have the space. Highly recommended !!
Posted by abbott on Nov 8th 2018
High quality. Bunk was assembled easily, all parts fit nicely.
Happy with the new bed
Posted by Susan, M on Jul 12th 2018
This is the perfect bunk for my 8 year old. The height is ideal. It took my 14 year old son and I about 3 hours to put it together. I love the drawers below. He is very happy with the new bed.