Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Decorate your child's room with this beautiful twin size bed. Constructed from Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead-board panel, available in black, navy blue, dark pecan, white, walnut and espresso finish. The bed comes with slat support. Add under bed drawers for additional storage space or add under bed trundle for extra sleeping option.
- Dillon Collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Classic bead-board style
- Available finish: white, black, navy blue, espresso, gray and dark pecan
- Made of Eco-friendly hardwood, bead board and plywood
- Bed requires standard twin size mattress
- Beautifully crafted square posts with finials
- Under bed slat support system provided
- Under-bed drawers, trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Optional trundle requires twin mattress not to exceed 7" thick
- Picture above shows bed with under bed drawers
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- JY0501 Bed 83.2" x 42.1" x 41.8"
- JY1603 Under Bed 2-Dr Chest 75"L x 18-1/2"D x 11-1/2"H
- JY1931 Under Bed Trundle 75"L x 41"D x 11-1/2"H
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Top Quality !
Posted by Janet, S on Jan 31st 2019
I bought this bed in a white finish for my 10 year old daughter. she totally loves it! I also ordered the under bed drawers for additional storage. This bed is top quality, solid and beautiful. It will last for years to come. I definitely recommend it !
Son loves it
Posted by Donald, H on Jun 22nd 2018
Son loves his new bed. Very easy to put together, gray is a real nice finish