The Dillon navy blue wood twin bunk bed attracts people of all ages. From a stylish look, to a space-saving design that appeals to children and college students alike. Featuring an extremely durable design that is constructed from top quality birch wood and bead board paneling that comes in a navy blue finish. Other features include privacy panels for lower bunk, 3-inch posts, upper bunk safety railing, inclined slanted ladder, metal to metal connections, and under bed slat support system. Can be separated into two individual twin beds if desired. Add functionality to this bunk by adding under bed drawers or trundle bed to your order. Further customize it by adding matching case pieces available under customization options. If you don't like the slanted ladder, you can exchange it for vertical ladder version.
- Dillon collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Space saving idea
- Cottage style
- Available finish: navy blue, black, white, walnut, espresso, dark pecan and gray
- Configuration: Twin over twin
- Panel headboard and foot board
- Lower bunk features privacy panels on both ends
- Separates into twin individual beds
- Solid wood and bead board
As shown in picture the attached ladder is available in slanted version as well as vertical version
The vertical ladder version allows for easy operation of drawers and trundle as well as tight places
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bunk
- Under bed slat support system
- Some assembly is required
- Under bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses sold separately
- Slanted version ladder is shown in picture, vertical ladder that sits on bottom rail is also available
- The vertical ladder version allows for easy operation of drawers and trundle
- Bed is also available in Extra Long Click Here
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 82"L x 42"W x 72"H
- Birch Wood, bead board and wood products
- Metal To Metal Connection
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails
- Twin size mattresses are required
- Trundle bed requires twin size mattress 8" or less
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers / trundle bed sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Some Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.