Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
The Dillon navy blue wood twin bunk bed attracts people of all ages. From a stylish look, to a space-saving design that appeals to children and college students alike. Featuring an extremely durable design that is constructed from top quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board paneling that comes in a navy blue finish. Other features include privacy panels for lower bunk, 3-inch posts, upper bunk safety railing, inclined slanted ladder, metal to metal connections, and under bed slat support system. Can be separated into two individual twin beds if desired. Add functionality to this bunk by adding under bed drawers or trundle bed to your order. Further customize it by adding matching case pieces available under customization options. If you don't like the slanted ladder, you can exchange it for vertical ladder version.
- Dillon collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Space saving idea
- Cottage style
- Available finish: navy blue, black, white, espresso, and gray
- Call us for availability on dark pecan and walnut finishes
- Configuration: Twin over twin
- Panel headboard and foot board
- Guard rails on both side of upper bed
- Lower bunk features privacy panels on both ends
- Separates into twin individual beds
- Under bed slat support system
- Under bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses sold separately
- The pictures above shows the slanted ladder, a vertical ladder is also available
- The vertical ladder version rests on the bottom rail allowing for easy of movement for both trundle and drawers
- Ladder can be placed on right or left of front rail
- Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Regular: 82"L x 42"W x 72"H
- Extra Long: 86"L x 42"W x 72"H
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead board and wood products
- Metal to metal connection
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Concealed hardware
- Warp-free bed rails
- Slanted ladder features 3" wide grooved steps
- Twin size mattresses are required
- Trundle bed requires twin size mattress 8" or less
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers / trundle bed sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Some Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Posted by Lynn, R on Apr 2nd 2020
We received the bed 2 days early. We were impressed with the very high quality in all aspects. Very solid & sturdy. Instructions were easy to follow. This bed is worth every penny. We highly recommend it!
Great Idea for Sleepovers
Posted by Yana, A on May 18th 2018
Easy to put together and very sturdy. Happy with this purchase. Way better than expected and was received 2 days earlier than estimates. The trundle is great Idea for child that has sleepovers.
Very good solid wood
Posted by Sue, M on May 2nd 2018
Bed is awesome. Very good and high quality. Instructions were not that bad, helps to have a second person. It came in 5 boxes, should have ordered the vertical ladder. 5 Star!