Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Due to popular demand the Dillon bunk bed is now available in Queen over Queen configuration. This bunk bed is crafted of Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead board panels with beautifully crafted square posts. For added functionality you can add a set of under bed drawers or roll-out twin trundle. Safety features include safety rails on both sides of upper bunk and a reversible ladder for ease of access. The unit comes with under bed slat support system (box spring Not Required ). The bunk is detachable and can be reconfigured into two separate Queen beds. Matching stairway is also available and can be placed on either end and features storage drawers. The Dillon is available in black, navy blue, espresso, gray, and white.
- Dillon collection
- Space-saving design
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- For Youth & Adults
- Classic bead board style
- 70-1/2" High
- Available finishes: Espresso, Black, White, Navy blue and gray
- Finished in a multi-step process for added depth and durability
- Crafted with quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board panels
- Headboard and foot-board feature bead board panel styling
- Queen over Queen configuration
- Converts into 2 separate beds
- Beautifully crafted square posts
- Bottom bunk features privacy panels
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Reversible sturdy wooden ladder for easy access to upper bed ( Right or Left of Front Rails )
- Slanted version ladder is shown in picture. Also available, is a vertical ladder that sits on bottom rail and does not touch the floor.
- Vertical ladder is the suggested option with purchasing the under bed drawers or trundle
- Standard queen size mattresses required not to exceed 8" thick for upper and lower beds to maximize headroom.
- Weight capacity for upper bed 600 lbs. and 600 lbs. for lower bed
- Under bed slat support system
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers and trundle sold separately
- Optional trundle requires XL twin or XL full mattress not to exceed 8" thick
- Matching accessories are available here
- Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 87"L x 64"W x 70-1/2"H
- Metal to metal connection
- Non-toxic finish process for a thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Concealed hardware
- Queen size mattresses required
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength durability
- Solid-ply constructed sides
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide
- Wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- Fully assembled headboards and ladder
- Guest bedroom option, kids and adults
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for children under 6 years of age
- Ideal for Airbnb's and vacation homes
- Mattress ready
Mattress Spec for Twin XL & Queen "Plush"
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Available mattress sizes: Twin , Twin XL, Full and Queen
- Mattresses are available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Mattress Spec for Queen "Firm"
- Rolled compressed mattress in a box
- 8" High with medium firm feel
- Pocket coils innerspring with 1.5 MM wire diameter, 75 grams
- First quality non-woven high thread count fabric
- Double side quilted
- Designer tape closed
- FR1633 standard
- Made in USA
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Posted by Ryan on Apr 21st 2023
Nice sturdy bunk beds that we use for airbnb. Love queen over queen option.
Very Sturdy - Relatively easy to assemble
Posted by Megan, V on Jun 21st 2021
Our kids love this bed. It's sturdy, the railing is high enough that they can't roll off the top - and it was relatively painless to assemble.
Solid bunk bed
Posted by J. Whitmore on Apr 9th 2021
This bed is solid. I ordered navy blue to go in to our beach home and it looks great. The customer service from the company was top notch as well. The shipping process took some time but the company would proactively send emails updating me on the delay. I believe I received three emails and once it shipped I received another confirming the shipping information. Instructions we easy to follow and assembly only took a few hours. We are very satisfied with the whole transaction.
Easy ordering, sturdy
Posted by M on May 23rd 2020
Arrived quickly, sturdy, my husband put it together in a few hours
Exactly what I had been searching for
Posted by Erin on Feb 25th 2020
I had been searching for a double queen bed for months. Everything I found had bad reviews about the quality and sturdiness of the bed. Then I came across this site and found exactly what I was looking for. It looks amazing in our vacation house and I could not be happier!
Perfect For Adults
Posted by Ryan, M. on Mar 8th 2019
I was pleasantly surprised, this bed is beautiful and the quality is top notch. It is perfect for adults as It's very sturdy and spacious and best of all it separates just in case you need to do that in the future. Assembly was easy. This was a great purchase, I definitely can recommend it to others!
Posted by Darcy N on Jan 8th 2018
We were in the market for a Queen size bunk bed. We purchased this bunk bed. This bed exceeded our expectations. The slats are solid. My husband put this together by himself.