Dillon Full Size Bunk Bed with Stairway Storage
Dillon Full Size Bunk Bed with Stairway Storage
Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the Dillon Full Size Bunk Bed with Stairway Storage. This super sturdy bunk is crafted from quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board in a beautiful gray finish. This bed is perfect for youth, teens and college students. Features include privacy bead board paneling and a stairway that can be placed on the right side of the unit only. Additional features are safety rails from all sides on top bunk, an angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength and under-bed slat support system. The bed can also be converted into two separate full-size beds. Want to increase functionality? Add under bed storage drawers or an under bed trundle. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, under bed trundle, and 3-drawers chest.
- Dillon collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Configuration: Full Over Full
- Cottage Style
- Space saving design
- Kids bedroom ideas
- Available finishes: Navy blue, black, white, espresso and white
- Stairway Storage
- Crafted from quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board paneling
- As a safety precaution the headboard with opening will now have a closed panel below. The new model will be identical to the bunk bed shown in the gray finish. The headboard with open space below is no longer available.
- Non-toxic multi-step finish process for thick and durable finish
- Top bunk features safety rails on all side
- Stairway can be placed on the right side of bunk
- Lower headboards features privacy panels
- Under-bed drawers, trundle and mattresses are sold separately
- Twin size trundle is available in all finishes
- Full size trundle is available in white, gray and espresso finish
- Weight capacity for upper bunk is 300 lbs for top and 400 lbs for bottom unit
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications
- Dimensions: 82"L x 57"W x 72"H Stairs: 41" x 70" x 16-1/2" Wide
- Metal to metal connection
- Barrel nut hardware for superior constructions
- Concealed hardware
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Standard full size mattress required not to exceed 8" thick for upper and lower units
- Trundle uses twin size mattress 8" or less
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed trundle and storage drawers sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Assembly is required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength durability
- Solid-ply constructed sides
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide
- Wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Twin and full
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Incredible customer service and a solid product
Posted by Ken Zalewski on Sep 3rd 2019
After looking at bunk beds online from a variety of stores (Wayfair, Pottery Barn, BunkBedKing, etc), I found the exact bunk bed that I was looking for at JustBunkBeds.com. I wanted something in blue, with a solid construction, stairs with embedded drawers, and a pull-out trundle. The Dillon full-over-full bunk bed with stairs and trundle exceeded my expectations. I called JBB to place my order, and I spoke with one of the most helpful customer service personnel that I have ever dealt with. His name is Tony, and he displayed a genuine concern for my satisfaction. He worked with me on price (since this bunk bed is somewhat more expensive than a similar style from BunkBedKing - though the quality is far superior), and he guided me through the entire ordering process. I tracked my shipment online as it traveled by truck from California to New York. The bunk bed was delivered to my vacation house one week after ordering. It came as 12 boxes on a pallet. The shippers dropped the pallet in my garage, and then I began the process of separating the various boxes. The individual boxes are fairly heavy, because the wood is solid. I recommend two strong people to carry the boxes. The bunk bed itself came in 5 boxes; the stairs were 2 boxes, the trundle was 2 boxes, and then 3 more boxes for the 2 full-size mattresses and 1 twin-size mattress (these mattresses are compressed and "inflate" on their own once unwrapped). Overall, assembly was moderately difficult for me, for several reasons: First, the assembly instructions are sparse. Rather than detailed step-by-step assembly instructions, the guide is basically pictorial. Each step has a diagram of the parts that are being used, but it's left up to the installer to figure out the details. There are some obvious errors, too, such as a diagram referencing the center support beam as part "9" while the parts only go to number 7 (this is because another version of the bunk bed - the one with ladder not stairs - has the center beam as part 9, and the diagram must have been incorrectly copied from that guide into this one). The second issue is that some of the boards lack the pre-drilled screw holes. This was true for both of the top bunk U-brackets (whereas the bottom bunk U-brackets had pre-drilled holes). This also happened on one of the trundle baseboards, where pre-drilled holes were missing from one side of one of the baseboards. Correctly figuring out where to mark the holes for the top bunk was a challenge for me, especially since the U-bracket holds the center beam, and the center beam needs to be level with the side supports in order for the slats to lie flat. The final issue was that I was shipped the incorrect hardware kit for the bunk bed. The bunk bed with stairs is model 0361-C, while I was shipped the hardware for the bunk bed with ladder (0361). This meant that I was short a few key pieces of hardware. The trundle was also missing a single bolt (needed 10 but received 9). Fortunately, Tony was extremely responsive and he sent out the missing hardware via priority mail the moment I made him aware of the problem. The missing hardware issue is the only reason why I did not go with 5 stars on my review, because it delayed my building of the bunk bed by two weeks. If I was reviewing only the customer service, I would go above 5 stars. Now that the bunk bed is fully built, and some of my nieces used it for the first time this past weekend, I must say that the bunk bed itself is gorgeous, sturdy, and a great investment. i anticipate that we will have it for many years to come.
Top Quality !
Posted by Karen, R on Feb 6th 2019
The bed was delivered on time. Assembly was fairly easy, I recommend 2 persons. This bed is a well made high quality bunk bed. Solid, sturdy and will definitely last for years to come. The step drawers are a plus. We ordered the Gray finish and it looks great in our sons' room. We also ordered the underbed trundle which is great for friends' sleepovers. We are very pleased and we definitely recommend it to others !
Posted by Steven, S on Jun 22nd 2018
Bed was on back-order. Delivery service was great! No issues. Assembly was OK. I absolutely love this bed.
Posted by Judy, B on May 16th 2018
The bed was delivered and put together yesterday. Looks very sturdy and very nice. It took about 6 weeks for delivery. It is worth every penny.
Love this purchase
Posted by James, R on Jan 19th 2018
Love this purchase. Great deal. Came on time, 7 boxes, very well packaged. Did take my husband and his friend 3 hrs to put together. Instructions were fine but need work. Very sturdy, does not squeak and the stairs are a great plus. Lots of storage space. We got the Navy color.