Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing this handsome Dillon Queen over Queen bunk bed in a classic cottage style. This space saving bed is beautifully crafted from quality Eco-friendly solid hardwoods to ensure sturdiness and durability. The headboard and foot-board feature a classic bead-board style with square posts. This sturdy queen bunk features 2 safety rails, reversible angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength and a under bed slat support system. This bed is great for youth, teenagers, college students designed to convert into two separate traditional beds when needed. It is also perfect for cabins, vacation homes or beach houses where space is limited. Available in black, white, navy blue, dark pecan or espresso finish. For increased functionality, under bed drawers can be added for additional storage (as shown in image above). You can also customize your room by adding any of these set pieces; a 6-drawer dresser, a 2-drawer night stand, a 5-drawer chest to complete the look.
Dillon Queen Bunk Bed Features:
- Dillon collection
- Space-saving design
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Classic bead-board style
- Available finishes: Espresso, Black, White. Navy blue and Gray
- Finished in a multi-step process for added depth and durability
- Crafted with quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board panel
- Headboard and foot-board feature bead board panel styling
- Queen over Queen configuration
- Converts into 2 separate beds
- Beautifully crafted square posts
- Bottom bunk features privacy panels
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Reversible sturdy wooden ladder for easy access to upper bed ( Right or Left of Front Rails )
- Slanted version ladder is shown in picture. Also available, is a vertical ladder that sits on bottom rail and does not touch the floor.
- Vertical ladder is the suggested option with purchasing the under bed drawers or trundle
- Standard queen size mattresses required not to exceed 8" thick for upper or lower bed
- Weight capacity for upper bed is 300 lbs and 400 lbs for the lower one
- Under bed slat support system
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers sold separately
- Optional trundle requires XL twin mattress
- Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 86-1/2"L x 64"W x 70-1/2"H
- Metal to metal connection
- Non-toxic finish process for a thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Concealed hardware
- Queen size mattresses required
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength durability
- Solid-ply constructed sides
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide
- Wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Mattress Spec ( Queen )
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Pocket coils innerspring with 1.5 MM wire diameter, 75 grams
- First quality non-woven high thread count fabric
- Double side quilted
- Designer tape closed
- FR1633 standard
- Dimensions: 80"L x 60"W x 8" deep
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Posted by Kim on Jan 3rd 2020
Awesome bunk beds! Easy to build, super sturdy, and beautiful. The delivery was also quick. My girls are in love!!
Great space saver.
Posted by Michael A Boarini on Nov 11th 2019
Sturdy and nice looking for a bunk bed.
The trundle twin was a bit confusing (assembly and placement)
Top Quality & Sturdy Bed
Posted by Susan L. on Oct 5th 2019
We purchased this Queen Bunk bed in Espresso finish & it really exceeded our expectations. We were impressed with this bunk bed in all aspects. Solid construction & Quality finish, perfect for adults. Even our friends and family love it. I have to say customer service is top notch, they keep you informed every step of the way. Highly recommend!
Very pleased with purchase
Posted by Domini on Apr 4th 2019
Queen over queen with twin trundle. Very sturdy no shaking or movement. Good hardware and instructions. Finish is nice
Perfect Bunk for adults
Posted by Jason, F on Mar 5th 2019
Order arrived on time. This bunk was shipped and delivered with no scratch or damage. I double-checked the boxes over and over again- not a scratch. Putting it together [took about 1-1/2 hours]. Directions are good. Every part and piece fit well together. I love the fact that the headboards are fully assembled. I'd say was an effortless experience.
Posted by Nicole, M on Feb 1st 2019
Pleasantly surprised. Way better than I expected. Looks awesome. A small part was missing, a new one arrived in 3 days. We did get the drawers as an add-on. The beauty is that the hardware is not exposed.
Posted by Raymond on Jan 28th 2019
It is so lovely and so sturdy. Delivery was very quick.
Posted by Susan, D on Jan 10th 2019
The beds are perfect! Bought two sets for our second home. We had to make delivery arrangement in advance since we live out of state. We absolutely love them. Had a local professional put them together since we were tight on time. The trundle underneath is top notch idea if you are planning on accommodating family. Customer service was excellent!
Arrived in 4 days
Posted by Marc, S on Nov 15th 2018
Happy with the purchase! It took only 4 days to arrive since we are in Orange County. The delivery guys were nice, took the 5 boxes inside . Need 2 persons to assemble, instructions are OK. Took us almost 2 hours to assemble
We absolutely love it.
Posted by Patricia on Nov 8th 2018
My kids love their new bunk bed, it is spacious and sturdy. It took my husband and a friend a few hours for assembly. Looks great.
Posted by Steven, B on Nov 2nd 2018
Beautiful bunk arrived without any damage.
Perfect for Family
Posted by Aariel, G on Nov 2nd 2018
Perfect for family and it separates!
Love this bed!
Posted by Michael Auerbach on Jul 24th 2018
Recently bought this for my two daughters. Girls love the look and comfort of the bed. I love the look and quality. I would highly recommend if you are looking for high quality bunk beds at a great price. Shiping was also fast.
Posted by Amanda on Jun 21st 2018
Easy to to put together. I did need extra hands, my kids were able to assist. Looks great and feels very sturdy.
Posted by Jim, C on May 18th 2018
Easy transaction. Placed the order on Friday, received it on Wednesday in San Diego. Very solid and the trundle is a great idea for sleepovers.
Posted by Vincent, M on Apr 30th 2018
Easy to put together. We were missing three small screws for the slats. Otherwise high quality bed.
Great, Great Deal!
Posted by Mike, L on Jan 12th 2018
Great deal. Got the black queen bunk bed. It is matte black, little shine. Very versatile, use it as bunk bed or separate the beds. Great purchase.
absolutely love this queen size bunk bed.
Posted by Unknown on Jul 24th 2017
quality and looks are excellent. people are shocked about online buy and queen size. directions were a little vague. would buy in a heart beat again
Awesome Queen Bunk Bed !
Posted by Lisa M. from Atlanta, GA on Apr 4th 2017
This queen bunk bed is really awesome, it's beautiful and the quality is top notch.It was not easy to find a queen bunk bed and especially a nice one. The bed is very sturdy and solid and it's definitely built to last. Beautiful wood and stain! Very happy !!!