Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Maximize space with this beautiful Dillon queen over queen bunk bed in a classic cottage style. This bunk bed is skillfully crafted with solid wood construction to ensure strength, sturdiness & durability. It’s an ideal space-saver for vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, Airbnb's and VRBOs. This sturdy queen bunk bed is great for kids, teens and adults and is also designed to convert into two separate beds when needed. The headboard and footboard feature classic bead-board style with square posts and hidden hardware for a clean look. Other features include metal to metal connections for structural strength, an under bed slat support system, angled or vertical ladder and 2 safety rails. Amazing color options include white, gray, navy blue, black and espresso finish. For increased functionality, under-bed drawers can be added for additional storage space (as shown in image above) or a pull-out trundle for accommodating overnight guests. You can also customize your room by adding any of these set pieces; a 6-drawer dresser, a 2-drawer night stand, a 5-drawer chest to complete the look.
- Dillon collection
- Space-saving design
- Perfect sleeping space for a family of 4 to 5
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- 70-1/2" high
- Classic bead-board style
- Hidden hardware for clean look
- Color options: White, Gray, Navy blue, black, espresso and antique oak
- Finished in a multi-step process for added depth and durability
- Skillfully crafted with quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood, ply and bead board panel
- Headboard and foot-board feature classic bead board panel styling
- Queen over Queen configuration
- Converts into 2 separate beds
- Beautifully crafted square posts
- Lower bunk features privacy panels and is designed to accommodate storage or trundle
- Top bunk features safety guard-rails on all sides
- Standard queen size mattresses required not to exceed 8" thick for upper or lower bed to maximize headroom.
- Weight capacity for upper bed is 600 lbs. and 600 lbs. for the lower one
- Slat-roll foundations are provided and are designed for use without a box spring or bunkie-boards
- Mattresses sold separately
- Available in both vertical and slanted angled version
- Reversible ( Can be placed on right or left of front guard rail)
- Removable, easy to remove as it is attached via hooks to side rails
- The ladder features 3" wide steps
- Slanted version is shown in picture. The vertical ladder sits on bottom rail and does not touch the floor
- Vertical ladder is the suggested option with purchasing the under-bed drawers or trundle, or for a small room as it is space efficient
- Under-bed Drawers with Cubbie, available in all colors
- Drawer Interior: 28-3/4"L x 13-1/2"W x 7.5"H
- Twin XL Trundle includes 2 removable dividers for storage use, available in all colors
- Full XL trundle includes 2 removable dividers for storage use, available in gray, white and espresso only
- Optional trundle requires XL twin or XL full mattress not to exceed 8" thick
- Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 87"L x 64"W x 70-1/2"H
- Optional Drawer Interior: 28-3/4"L x 13-1/2"W x 7.5"H
- Clearance under top Bunk: 35" from bottom of upper rails to top of bottom rail
- Metal to metal connection
- Bed framing is made of solid hardwood
- Non-toxic finish process for a thick and durable finish
- The finishes offered are applied by hand for high quality richness and depth of color
- All hardwood is kiln dried for solid construction
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Fully assembled headboards and ladder
- Concealed hardware for nice clean look
- Queen size mattresses required
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength durability
- Solid-ply constructed side rails
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide
- Wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
- Comes with assembly instructions and hardware
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Good option to optimize floor space for a guest bedroom, or for growing kids adults
- Perfect sleeping space for a family of 4 to 5
- Size provides extra room
- Clean with a soft dry cloth
- Keep away from direct sunlight and heat to protect the stain or finish
- Ideal for Airbnb's, vacation homes and Lake Houses
- Solid wood frame
- Mattress ready
Bay Creek Mattress Spec
- Arrives rolled and compressed for easy transport
- The 8-inch profile is optimally ideal for all sleep positions
- Pocketed coils
- Firm edge support
- Double knit fabric with 1/2" top quilting panel
- Backed by 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Bay Shore Mattress Spec
- A low-profile 8" thick hybrid mattress
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Heavy duty tempered Bonnell coils create a strong and durable core
- .75" gel memory foam conforms to the body and offers temperature-regulating support
- 1.25" transition foam
- Layered, soft comfort foams add extra cushioning to help relieve pain points
- Sleek Euro-top design creates attractive uniform appearance with extra comfort
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year Limited warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
General Bunk Room Ideas
- The Dillon Queen Size Bunk beds for adults is a very well constructed bed that supports teens and adults.
- Each bunk supports up to 600 lbs. making it perfect for large families with limited bedroom space.
- This adult bunk beds line is also ideal for rental properties, vacation rentals, beach houses, cabins, VRBOs and Airbnb's.
- When selecting colors, go for a white or navy blue finish for a beach house property, or Dark Brown Espresso or Antique Oak for a cabin, or lodge. Other colors available are refreshing Medium Gray and a Satin black.
- For a bunk room that requires more than one bunk, this line of bunks beds can be positioned back to back to take advantage of a long room or positioned to mirror each other in a square room.
- To maximize sleeping space you can add a Twin XL or a Full XL trundle beneath each bunk. If you select the trundle we recommend selecting the vertical ladder as it fits flush to the bunk and does not interfere with opening or closing of the lower trundle bed. If a ladder that touches your floor is your preference then a longer slanted ladder is also available. A common question, will the slanted ladder work with trundle? The answer is no.
- The 35" of head space between top and bottom rails allows teens and some adults to sit comfortably. Higher bunk more underbed space
Shipping and Delivery
- We offer free shipping for most orders within continental U.S. Once your Queen size bunk bed has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Showing reviews 1-20 of 59 | Next
Project to assemble but well worth it!
Posted by Greg Janssen on Jan 14th 2024
We live the finished product! We have it in our beach condo in Longboat Key, Florida and could not be happier! The fit and finish are great and it is very stable and durable. It was a project to assemble and truly takes 2 people. My wife and I did it and it took about 4 hours to complete. You definitely want to assemble it in the room it is going to be used in! Our kids and grandkids will enjoy it for years!
The bunk bed is amazing!
Posted by Chris, R on Nov 17th 2023
We needed a Queen bunkbed for our second home in Big Sky, MT. This bunk bed is amazing! It is very sturdy and very well built. This bed is solid and their customer service was excellent. Glad we ordered this bed!
Posted by Verified Buyer on Apr 17th 2023
We are so very pleased to have this beautiful, queen over queen bunks for our boys! I had never seen QUEEN OVER QUEEN bunks and didn't want to displace our kiddos from their queen beds, but needed to combine them into one room. It was in great shape and delivered in a timely fashion.
Beautiful and sturdy Queen Bunk Bed!
Posted by Donna on Jan 7th 2023
This is exactly what we were looking for in a bunk bed that could work for adults as well as children at our mountain house. It is beautiful and so well-made. Everyone gasps when they see it. All was packed so well and the directions really were spot on. It also arrived right on time.
Awesome Queen Bunk!
Posted by Verified Buyer on Oct 25th 2022
We can not rave enough about the Dillon Queen bunk that we purchased for our beach house.
This took a total of 2 hrs to put together with both my husband and I working on it. The directions are clear, all of the parts and hardware were included. Love the color.
Amazing Nautical Bunk Room
Posted by Cindy, C on Oct 17th 2022
Our plan was to create a custom built Nautical theme bunk room. It was way too expensive, and the time frame didn't work for us. We opted to purchase two Dillon Queen bunk beds in navy blue. The bunks arrived in about 3 weeks. We placed them back to back, it took about 2 hours to assemble each bed. The hardware was complete and wood part had no scratches. We complemented the blue bunks with ocean-themed anchors away comforters. We are pleased with our bunk beds. Amazing room, we can not be any happier with our beach house bunk room.
Sturdy Queen size bunk beds
Posted by Nicole J on Oct 17th 2022
These are sturdy queens sized bunk beds. Easy to assemble and look great.
The grey finish is refreshing, we set the bunks, back to back with 4 inches to spare in our bunk room
We selected the straight up ladders and added the twin trundle to go with them.
Great deal. Custom making them would have cost us over $15000
True Queen over Queen bunk bed
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jul 12th 2022
Love the bunk bed. We got the add of of drawers underneath. So pretty. Made of wood so you don’t have to climb up round metal poles which hurts your feet. it’s perfect!!!
perfect for our vacation rental
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 16th 2022
Purchased a couple of the Queen bunck beds. Arrived on time. They are perfect for our vacation rental.
Happy with the bunk bed
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 7th 2022
I’m not usually a huge fan of bunk beds but this one is good. I give it four stars because it arrived a day late, but the customer service was great and they helped us resolve the issue. Great value and looks nice in our VRBO.
Safe, sturdy, quality
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 6th 2022
I am very pleased with this purchase! The bunk beds were easy to assemble and feels safe and sturdy. The pictures and online description was accurate and the customer service was responsive. I would recommend this product.
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 6th 2022
Very impressed w the overall quality. It’s very sturdy and was not too bad to assemble.
Posted by majames on Feb 16th 2022
it took longer than 2 hours to put together, but is very sturdy and beautiful. Tony was a delight to work with!
Sturdy and Beautiful
Posted by Lori Brubaker on Feb 3rd 2022
This queen over queen bunkbed with a trundle is absolutely amazing. It’s super sturdy and easy to assemble. We bought this for some rental property in Florida and because it will easily hold over 800 pounds it’s a great choice for a rental property.
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jan 28th 2022
I’m very happy with my Dillon queen over queen bunk. It is a Sturdy and high quality piece. It was Packaged well and Customer service was an A+ also. The kids were so thrilled to see it and it worked well for our space. I’m a very satisfied customer. Thank you justbunkbeds.com
Well Made Queen Over Queen Bunk
Posted by Verified Buyer on Sep 19th 2021
We bought this bed after experiencing a queen over queen bunk at a VRBO. Our boys love the space the bunk bed has added to their room. We had a handyman put it together and he mentioned how well made it was and assembled according to the instructions (a lot of other products have issues when you try to assemble). We will definitely purchase another bed from Just Bunk Beds when we buy a vacation home.
Best Queen over Queen bunk!
Posted by Verified Buyer on Sep 9th 2021
Great product! Easy to put together and great quality! I would definitely purchase this product again and would definitely refer them to a friend.
Good Product Good Value Good Service
Posted by Verified Buyer on Aug 24th 2021
I ordered the queen over queen in white with drawers under it. Received a call that they couldn’t get the drawers in the color ordered. We were given several options - selected a different color. Bed was shipped across country, was delivered undamaged as scheduled. Assembly was straightforward but time consuming. Overall bed quality is very good - solid. Only small negative is that the slats supporting the mattresses are untreated plywood that tends splinter a little and a few those splinters end up in the mattress when sliding it on…..not a huge issue just a small nit.
Posted by Diane, L on Jul 22nd 2021
Purchased the queen over queen with a twin trundle. Couldn’t be happier. They came without a nick or scratch with clear instructions for assembly and all the hardware needed. Very nice satiny finish. Also bought the mattresses at the same time. Highly recommend this company.
Posted by Beth on Jul 10th 2021
Great bunk beds! We got the gray queen over queen and had 2 kids up with parents down. We also recommend the plush mattresses that go with- super comfy! Since this is for a bedroom in the mountains, we need as much storage as possible so we got the under bed drawers which are very well built and great for the kids clothes.
The instructions say that there are some predrilled holes for supports, but we had to do them ourselves, but that wasn't a big deal. Overall, very happy with these bunkbeds!
Showing reviews 1-20 of 59 | Next