Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing this handsome Dillon Queen over Queen bunk bed in a classic cottage style. This space saving bed is beautifully crafted from quality Eco-friendly solid hardwoods to ensure sturdiness and durability. The headboard and foot-board feature a classic bead-board style with square posts. This sturdy queen bunk features 2 safety rails, reversible angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength and a under bed slat support system. This bed is great for youth, teenagers, college students designed to convert into two separate traditional beds when needed. It is also perfect for cabins, vacation homes or beach houses where space is limited. Available in black, white, navy blue, dark pecan or espresso finish. For increased functionality, under bed drawers can be added for additional storage (as shown in image above). You can also customize your room by adding any of these set pieces; a 6-drawer dresser, a 2-drawer night stand, a 5-drawer chest to complete the look.
- Dillon collection
- Space-saving design
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Classic bead-board style
- Available in Espresso, Black, White, Navy blue, antique oak and Gray
- Finished in a multi-step process for added depth and durability
- Crafted with quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board panel
- Headboard and foot-board feature bead board panel styling
- Queen over Queen configuration
- Converts into 2 separate beds
- Beautifully crafted square posts
- Bottom bunk features privacy panels
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Reversible sturdy wooden ladder for easy access to upper bed ( Right or Left of Front Rails )
- Slanted version ladder is shown in picture. Also available, is a vertical ladder that sits on bottom rail and does not touch the floor.
- Vertical ladder is the suggested option with purchasing the under bed drawers or trundle
- Standard queen size mattresses required not to exceed 8" thick for upper or lower bed
- Weight capacity for upper bed is 300 lbs and 400 lbs for the lower one
- Under bed slat support system
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers sold separately
- Optional trundle requires XL twin or XL full mattress not to exceed 8" thick
- XL Full trundle is only available in Espresso, White and Gray finish
- Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 86-1/2"L x 64"W x 70-1/2"H
- Metal to metal connection
- Non-toxic finish process for a thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Concealed hardware
- Queen size mattresses required
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength durability
- Solid-ply constructed sides
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide
- Wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Available mattress sizes: Twin XL and Queen
- We offer both Medium Firm and Medium Plush mattresses
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Showing reviews 1-20 of 35 | Next
Posted by Ben on Feb 6th 2021
Went with the Queen over Queen. Really sturdy, easy to put together, and gorgeous. Fully recommend.
Posted by Unknown on Jan 22nd 2021
We got the Queen over Queen. The quality is amazing. The delivery was fast! I would highly recommend this company!
Better than I expected
Posted by Megan on Dec 12th 2020
The quality of this bunk bed is superb. It was delivered with no dings or scratches, perfectly wrapped and packed so there was no damage during shipping. The color (espresso) is exactly as it appeared on the website. The mattress for the trundle is so soft and just the right firmness. The trundle glides out so easily! The bed took only four hours to assembly, no missing parts, easy directions. We bought this for our vacation rental property and expect that the number of beds we can now offer will be highly desirable by potential renters. In this one bed, we now have three fulls/queens! I especially appreciated the AMAZING customer service I received. Every time I called with a question, I spoke with a helpful and knowledgeable person within minutes. He even helped me problem solve the shipping issues that I might face because of COVID supply chain issues.
A really solid bed
Posted by Steve, B on Dec 2nd 2020
We were really pleased with this bunk bed. It is solidly made and was shipped with all the pieces and hardware intact and in good shape. It was well-packed for shipment. Note that it will take two strong people to put this bed together! Also, we followed the directions to assemble bottom and top beds separately and then place the top bed on top of the other. We had to assemble the top bunk in another room and then discovered we couldn't fit the top bed through the doorway, so we had to disassemble it part way and re-assemble it in place. This is a big piece of furniture, but we are pleased with the quality. Just think ahead when you try to assemble it in place!
Posted by John M. on Nov 19th 2020
Very well made. Be sure you put it together very close to where you want it. It is so well made that you are going to build it because your not going to move it. *****
Solid and beautiful
Posted by Kim G on Sep 24th 2020
The Dillon queen over queen bunk is a beautiful, solid wood piece of furniture that seems like it will last for our family for a long time.
Impressive Queen over Queen Bunkbed
Posted by Yvonne VanRay on Jul 17th 2020
Was a little nervous ordering a bed online but it is perfect and excellent quality. Packaged well so no damage. Had to wait a couple weeks but it was truly worth the wait.
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 25th 2020
very happy w/our bunks. friendly service. highly recommend.
Solid Bunk Bed
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 15th 2020
The bunk bed is really solid. We bought two. The second was much easier to assemble because the instructions are not clear. Steps could be rearranged and instructions could have a few more details to support assembly. When completed the bed was solid, looked great, and made well. They lose a star because directions are lazy.
Excellent customer service. I had a bad piece and it was shipped immediately and arrived in Washington in 3 days. I submitted request on Sunday night and had a tracking number for piece early Monday morning.
Great product but a lot of work to put it together
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 11th 2020
Very sturdy bunk bed and looks great in the room. Only concern is putting it together. It takes good 3-4 hours to put the bed together. A lot of parts and some of the holes on the slats don't align with the rails. A lot of boxes to waste after work is done. Overall very good product. Highly recommended!
Posted by Katie B. on Jun 10th 2020
The assembly instructions were a little hard to follow, but the finished product is beautiful! I purchased the queen over queen, and they’re very sturdy and modern. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for adult bunk beds. Also I might add, great customer service! My delivery was missing the leg supports for the bottom bunk, and the rep who took my call (Tony), was super helpful and priority sent my missing pieces without a second thought. Overall great online shopping experience!
Beautiful, Durable, and Comfortable
Posted by Mark on Jun 4th 2020
This bed comes at the best price with the highest quality. It is best for small spaces yet is spacious itself, wide for a 6"3' 270 lbs guy like myself but not too high to allow space for an adult on top as well. It is also very stylish and allows enough space for me to watch tv at the foot of the bed. I have a very flexible mattress so a bunkie board is needed. The top and bottom do separate and can be placed side by side. If you're looking for a strong bunk bed for adults, or teens, I highly recommend this site and at least this product.
WOW! Amazing bed! Queen over Queen bunkbed
Posted by Chloe on May 6th 2020
I do a LOT of research online before buying anything and this seemed to have good reviews for good quality and a good value so we bought it. The shipping was quick, nothing was damaged and the bed is perfect!! Very well built, not cheap/flimsy! Great quality!!! We went with the attached vertical latter instead of it sticking out which works great so it doesn’t take up more space. We did the under drawers and again, highly recommend that since there’s space there anyway. Also, we bought 2 firm queen mattress with it and they’re incredibly comfortable thank goodness!
Perfect bunks for my teen boys!
Posted by Jennifer on May 4th 2020
We love the Dillon Queen over Queen bunks. We purchased them for our growing teen boys. They helped dad put them together. Instructions were great, but it was a 3-4 hour project, so prepare yourself for that. They love how roomy they are and we are happy with sturdiness! Purchased in Gray and it's gorgeous!
4.5 stars. quality is top notch.
Posted by Jeff Tran on Apr 8th 2020
property quality is top notch. paint is good. color is beautiful, and the product itself is very sturdy.
We purchased the QUEEN over QUEEN BUNK BED. I can see why there are not many of these on the internet. It is heavy, bulky, and if not designed correctly, can be weak and collapse. NOT THIS ONE! VERY STURDY!! I lay on the top bunk with my 5 year old ever night and the thing does NOT move around. there is a little movement but way under my expectation. I grew up with bunks beds and they always wobbled, squeaked, or felt unsafe. this one perfect.
Posted by Kim on Jan 3rd 2020
Awesome bunk beds! Easy to build, super sturdy, and beautiful. The delivery was also quick. My girls are in love!!
Great space saver.
Posted by Michael A Boarini on Nov 11th 2019
Sturdy and nice looking for a bunk bed.
The trundle twin was a bit confusing (assembly and placement)
Top Quality & Sturdy Bed
Posted by Susan L. on Oct 5th 2019
We purchased this Queen Bunk bed in Espresso finish & it really exceeded our expectations. We were impressed with this bunk bed in all aspects. Solid construction & Quality finish, perfect for adults. Even our friends and family love it. I have to say customer service is top notch, they keep you informed every step of the way. Highly recommend!
Great Bunk Beds for Lake House
Posted by Kelly F. on Sep 30th 2019
Absolutely great quality and very worth the purchase! The only things we weren't happy with were the freight company that they used locally just dropped 2 huge crates in our parking spots. We walked outside and they were just sitting there, so we had to haul everything in ourselves. Thankfully we had gone to our house that weekend and were there to find them, or they would have sat outside for a week in the weather. The other thing, is that the ladder for one bed has a spot about the size of a silver dollar where the paint was rubbed off in shipping. They do not send touchup paint, and they really should, due to things like this and minor dings that happen during assembly. We are very happy with the beds other than those 2 issues. I have not contacted customer service regarding these yet, but I am expecting it to be great based on prior reviews and the help I received during the ordering process!
Very pleased with purchase
Posted by Domini on Apr 4th 2019
Queen over queen with twin trundle. Very sturdy no shaking or movement. Good hardware and instructions. Finish is nice
Showing reviews 1-20 of 35 | Next