Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing this handsome Dillon Queen over Queen wood bunk bed in a classic cottage style. This space saving bed is beautifully crafted from quality Eco-friendly solid hardwoods to ensure sturdiness and durability. The headboard and foot-board feature a classic bead-board style with square posts and hidden hardware for clean look. This sturdy queen bunk features 2 safety rails, reversible angled or vertical ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength and a under bed slat support system. This bed is great for youth, teenagers, college students or entire family, designed to convert into two separate traditional beds when needed. It is also perfect for cabins, vacation homes or beach houses where space is limited to accommodate a large family. Available in black, white, navy blue, gray or espresso finish. For increased functionality, under-bed drawers can be added for additional storage (as shown in image above). Or a pull-out trundle for an overnight guest. You can also customize your room by adding any of these set pieces; a 6-drawer dresser, a 2-drawer night stand, a 5-drawer chest to complete the look.
- Dillon collection
- Space-saving design
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Classic bead-board style
- Hidden hardware for clean look
- Available in Espresso, Black, White, Navy blue, and Gray
- Finished in a multi-step process for added depth and durability
- Skillfully crafted with quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood, ply and bead board panel
- Headboard and foot-board feature classic bead board panel styling
- Queen over Queen configuration
- Converts into 2 separate beds
- Beautifully crafted square posts
- Lower bunk features privacy panels and is designed to accommodate storage or trundle
- Top bunk features safety guard-rails on all sides
- Standard queen size mattresses required not to exceed 8" thick for upper or lower bed
- Weight capacity for upper bed is 300 lbs and 400 lbs for the lower one
- Slat-roll foundations are provided and are designed for use without a box spring or bunkie-boards
- Mattresses sold separately
- Available in both vertical and slanted version
- Reversible ( Can be placed on right or left of front guard rail)
- Removable, easy to remove as it is attached via hooks to side rails
- The ladder features 3" wide grooved steps
- Slanted version is shown in picture. The vertical ladder sits on bottom rail and does not touch the floor
- Vertical ladder is the suggested option with purchasing the under-bed drawers or trundle, or for a small room as it is space efficient
- Under-bed Drawers with Cubbie, available in all colors
- Twin XL Trundle includes 2 removable dividers for storage use, available in all colors
- Full XL trundle includes 2 removable dividers for storage use, available in gray, white and espresso only
- Optional trundle requires XL twin or XL full mattress not to exceed 8" thick
- Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 86-1/2"L x 64"W x 70-1/2"H
- Metal to metal connection
- Non-toxic finish process for a thick and durable finish
- The finishes offered are applied by hand for high quality richness and depth of color
- All hardwood is kiln dried for solid construction
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Concealed hardware for nice clean look
- Queen size mattresses required
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength durability
- Solid-ply constructed side rails
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide
- Wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
- Comes with assembly instructions and hardware
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Mattress Spec for Twin XL & Queen
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Available mattress sizes: Twin XL and Queen
- We offer both Medium Firm and Medium Plush mattresses
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Showing reviews 1-20 of 44 | Next
Well Made Queen Over Queen Bunk Bed
Posted by Verified Buyer on Sep 19th 2021
We bought this bed after experiencing a queen over queen bunk bed at a VRBO. Our boys love the space the bunk bed has added to their room. We had a handyman put it together and he mentioned how well made it was and assembled according to the instructions (a lot of other products have issues when you try to assemble). We will definitely purchase another bed from Just Bunk Beds when we buy a vacation home.
Best Queen over Queen bunk!
Posted by Verified Buyer on Sep 9th 2021
Great product! Easy to put together and great quality! I would definitely purchase this product again and would definitely refer them to a friend.
Good Product Good Value Good Service
Posted by Verified Buyer on Aug 24th 2021
I ordered the queen over queen in white with drawers under it. Received a call that they couldn’t get the drawers in the color ordered. We were given several options - selected a different color. Bed was shipped across country, was delivered undamaged as scheduled. Assembly was straightforward but time consuming. Overall bed quality is very good - solid. Only small negative is that the slats supporting the mattresses are untreated plywood that tends splinter a little and a few those splinters end up in the mattress when sliding it on…..not a huge issue just a small nit.
Posted by Diane, L on Jul 22nd 2021
Purchased the queen over queen with a twin trundle. Couldn’t be happier. They came without a nick or scratch with clear instructions for assembly and all the hardware needed. Very nice satiny finish. Also bought the mattresses at the same time. Highly recommend this company.
Posted by Beth on Jul 10th 2021
Great bunk beds! We got the gray queen over queen and had 2 kids up with parents down. We also recommend the plush mattresses that go with- super comfy! Since this is for a bedroom in the mountains, we need as much storage as possible so we got the under bed drawers which are very well built and great for the kids clothes.
The instructions say that there are some predrilled holes for supports, but we had to do them ourselves, but that wasn't a big deal. Overall, very happy with these bunkbeds!
Solidly made. Easy assembly.
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 16th 2021
For the price, this bunk bed is solidly made and the assembly was straight forward. It did take a while to assemble but that's expected. Very pleased with my purchase.
Super cute but very sturdy too
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 7th 2021
Hard to find queen over queen and this did not disappoint. Very sturdy and solid. Look great in white. My 14 year old and I put together with the minimal picture only directions and only needed help to put top bunk on bottom for finished product. Mattresses comfortable also and so cool to unpack them and watch them pop. Had a bit of an issue with delayed delivery and hard to get ahold of someone to ask question but once did we received it a bit later than expected but happy with product.
Posted by Marylou K Bergeron on Mar 30th 2021
We ordered queen bunks with a twin trundle. They are absolutely beautiful! The wood is gorgeous. There is one word of caution I would offer those who are looking to sleep many people. The weight capacity of the queen bunks is 600 pounds. However, the capacity drops to 400 when you add the trundle. Had I know this before purchasing, I probably would not have gotten the trundle.
Excellent quality and great customer service!
Posted by Emily on Mar 20th 2021
The queen over queen is exactly what I was hoping! Beautifully painted wood and very very sturdy. Had to chat with customer service a bit and they were excellent to work with! I will recommend this bed to anyone!
Posted by Ben on Feb 6th 2021
Went with the Queen over Queen. Really sturdy, easy to put together, and gorgeous. Fully recommend.
Posted by Unknown on Jan 22nd 2021
We got the Queen over Queen. The quality is amazing. The delivery was fast! I would highly recommend this company!
Better than I expected
Posted by Megan on Dec 12th 2020
The quality of this bunk bed is superb. It was delivered with no dings or scratches, perfectly wrapped and packed so there was no damage during shipping. The color (espresso) is exactly as it appeared on the website. The mattress for the trundle is so soft and just the right firmness. The trundle glides out so easily! The bed took only four hours to assembly, no missing parts, easy directions. We bought this for our vacation rental property and expect that the number of beds we can now offer will be highly desirable by potential renters. In this one bed, we now have three fulls/queens! I especially appreciated the AMAZING customer service I received. Every time I called with a question, I spoke with a helpful and knowledgeable person within minutes. He even helped me problem solve the shipping issues that I might face because of COVID supply chain issues.
A really solid bed
Posted by Steve, B on Dec 2nd 2020
We were really pleased with this bunk bed. It is solidly made and was shipped with all the pieces and hardware intact and in good shape. It was well-packed for shipment. Note that it will take two strong people to put this bed together! Also, we followed the directions to assemble bottom and top beds separately and then place the top bed on top of the other. We had to assemble the top bunk in another room and then discovered we couldn't fit the top bed through the doorway, so we had to disassemble it part way and re-assemble it in place. This is a big piece of furniture, but we are pleased with the quality. Just think ahead when you try to assemble it in place!
Posted by John M. on Nov 19th 2020
Very well made. Be sure you put it together very close to where you want it. It is so well made that you are going to build it because your not going to move it. *****
Solid and beautiful
Posted by Kim G on Sep 24th 2020
The Dillon queen over queen bunk is a beautiful, solid wood piece of furniture that seems like it will last for our family for a long time.
Impressive Queen over Queen Bunkbed
Posted by Yvonne VanRay on Jul 17th 2020
Was a little nervous ordering a bed online but it is perfect and excellent quality. Packaged well so no damage. Had to wait a couple weeks but it was truly worth the wait.
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 25th 2020
very happy w/our bunks. friendly service. highly recommend.
Solid Bunk Bed
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 15th 2020
The bunk bed is really solid. We bought two. The second was much easier to assemble because the instructions are not clear. Steps could be rearranged and instructions could have a few more details to support assembly. When completed the bed was solid, looked great, and made well. They lose a star because directions are lazy.
Excellent customer service. I had a bad piece and it was shipped immediately and arrived in Washington in 3 days. I submitted request on Sunday night and had a tracking number for piece early Monday morning.
Great product but a lot of work to put it together
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 11th 2020
Very sturdy bunk bed and looks great in the room. Only concern is putting it together. It takes good 3-4 hours to put the bed together. A lot of parts and some of the holes on the slats don't align with the rails. A lot of boxes to waste after work is done. Overall very good product. Highly recommended!
Posted by Katie B. on Jun 10th 2020
The assembly instructions were a little hard to follow, but the finished product is beautiful! I purchased the queen over queen, and they’re very sturdy and modern. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for adult bunk beds. Also I might add, great customer service! My delivery was missing the leg supports for the bottom bunk, and the rep who took my call (Tony), was super helpful and priority sent my missing pieces without a second thought. Overall great online shopping experience!
Showing reviews 1-20 of 44 | Next