Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the beautifully constructed Dillon full over full bunk bed. Featuring top quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood construction, bead board paneling that provides privacy as well as style. Additional features include safety rails for upper unit, angled or vertical ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under bed slat support system. The bunk can be converted into two separate full-size beds. The space saving bunk frame appeals to youth, teens, and college students. Want to increase functionality? Add under-bed drawers for storage. Don't like the color? Additional color options include: Black, gray, white, espresso and navy blue. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, under bed trundle, and 3-drawers chest.
- Dillon collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Space saving idea
- Cottage style
- Available finish: white, black, navy blue, gray, espresso
- Panel headboard and foot board
- Bottom bunk features privacy panels on both ends
- Full size beds
- Solid wood and bead board
- Weight capacity for upper bunk is 600 lbs. and 600 lbs. for lower unit
- Converts into two separate beds
- Upper bed clearance is 35 inch from top of bottom rail to bottom of top rail
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bed
- Slat support system is provided
- Under-bed drawers, trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Twin trundle is available in all finishes
- Full size trundle is available in white, gray and espresso finishes only
- Ladder is available in 2 versions, slanted version touches the floor, vertical version does not touch the floor and rests on bottom rail
- Slanted ladder features 3" wide steps
- The vertical ladder version allows for easy operation of drawers and trundle as well as tight spaces
- Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Regular: 82"L x 58"W x 70"H
- Extra Long: 86-1/2"L x 58"W x 70"H
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead board and other wood products
- Metal to metal connections
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Concealed hardware
- Warp-free bed rails
- Standard full-Size mattresses not to exceed 8" deep are required
- Trundle requires twin-size mattress
- Mattresses sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Assembly is required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Full
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Posted by Corso, M on Sep 13th 2023
Good quality bed. Not difficult to put together, good idea to have two persons for assembly. It took about two weeks to receive
High Quality Bunk Bed!
Posted by Jennifer on Aug 4th 2023
I ordered this bed in Gray finish for my kids room. The bed arrived on time and took about 2 hours to assemble. The bed is beautiful, sturdy and comes with high quality construction. The kids love it and we are very happy with our purchase. Highly recommended!!
Beautiful and Sturdy
Posted by Libby on Aug 11th 2022
Looks awesome in the grandkids room and is super sturdy. Fairly easy to put together. Would have been super easy if all holes had been pre-drilled. Great customer service, always answered the phone which in today's world is not common.
Great bunk beds
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 30th 2022
Solid, sturdy, well made at a reasonable price!
Very well made!
Posted by Joe and Luise on Jun 15th 2022
These bunkbeds are sturdy and look fantastic! So happy with our purchase
Great sturdy bunk beds
Posted by JoAnn Morrison on May 30th 2022
It was a process to get them put together but it turned out beautiful. This is probably the most sturdy bunk bed you can find. Beautiful piece of furniture! Very satisfied with this purchase! And ordering through this company was excellent! Great customer service! They even answered questions we had while we were putting it together.
Double Full Bunkbed
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jan 25th 2022
The beds are as described. They are attractive, sturdy and comfortable. The instructions have to have more details.
Beautiful bunk bed
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jan 4th 2022
I love the bunk bed. I like the color of it. I would recommend it.
Exactly what I needed
Posted by Jane, A on Jun 20th 2019
Arrived on time. Sturdy. Exactly what I needed.
Was concerned the head room on the lower bunk 34 inches would be tight but it is more than adequate. Fairly easy to put together
Posted by Katy, L on Mar 10th 2019
We received this bed within the time frame given. We were pleasantly surprised with the high quality and beautiful design. The best part is it converts to two separate beds if needed. This bed is top rated and we give it 5 stars. Worth every cent. Highly recommended!
High Quality !
Posted by Emily, M on Feb 1st 2019
We bought his bed in gray finish for our boys' room. It was much better than we expected.This bed is high quality and designed with solid wood construction and a beautiful durable wood stain. It will definitely last for years to come. The boys are so excited about their new bed and we are very pleased we made the right choice! We certainly recommend it to others !
Absolutely love this bed setup
Posted by Sue on Jul 12th 2018
This bed is perfect for my daughter's room. Easy to put together. Absolutely love this bed setup. Quality
Posted by Tiffany, P on Jan 10th 2018
I received this bunk bed yesterday. It arrived in five boxes. Two included the headboards, one for the rails, one for the ladder and last one for the slats.( mattress support). My son decided to put it together. When he finished, I gave him a hand placing the upper bed over the bottom one. It is sturdy and well made. One of the nice things about this bunk, we have the option of converting it into 2 separate beds if we decide to do that. We chose the black finish, it is not glossy. We added the under bed storage is a nice addition for extra pillows. The shipment was well packaged with no dents or scratches to any of the pieces. Good choice