Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
- Industrial inspired pipe-like design
- Queen over Queen configuration
- Full metal construction
- Sandy dark gunmetal gray and hand brushed dark bronze accents
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bed
- Wood design accents
- Converts into two separate beds
- Built-in ladder
- Dimensions: 83"L x 65"W x 68"H
- Metal to metal connections
- Requires standard Queen size mattresses approximately 6 to 8 inches thick
- Mattresses sold separately
- Slat-support system is included ( 22 Pc. Slats Top & Bottom )
- Assembly is required
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Queen
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Posted by Unknown on Jan 13th 2021
This is a sturdy, well made, and good looking bunk bed. I highly recommend it. Plus, Just Bunk Beds was a pleasure to work with. They accommodated my shipping needs and proactively kept in touch with me. Overall great experience.
Great Bunk Bed !
Posted by Chris, D. on Feb 5th 2019
We purchased this metal bed for our ski cabin. We wanted it to be used for kids as well as adults. We love the look and it was easy to put together. This bed is very sturdy! we are very pleased with our purchase !