Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
- Barnwood Collection
- The bunk bed is not reclaimed Barnwood, but rather rough sawn pine that looks like barnwood
- Mission style
- Ideal for Cabins, Vacation Homes and Lake houses
- Custom built
- XL Twin over Queen size configuration
- Clearance between bottom of upper rail and top of bottom rail is 36"
- Clearance between floor and bottom of bottom side rail is 8-1/2"
- Norway pine construction
- Available finishes: dark stain, Honey pine and weathered gray
- Will go with any rustic, cabin or lodge setting.
- Wood is hand selected for its character which includes the saw marks, knots, cracks and imperfections
- The vertical corner posts are constructed of 4" x 4" rough sawn pine timbers
- The bunk bed comes complete with ends, side rails and slats.
- The side rails of the Barnwood bunk bed are attached to the ends with barrel nuts and bolts which will never strip out like lag bolts
- The ladder for the upper bunk is built into both ends
- Optional detachable slanted ladder attaches to the bunk bed front
- The opening for the optional ladder can be on the right or left side of the front-rail
- All of our Barnwood bunk beds meet the entrapment safety standard requirements
- Use: Adults, weight capacity 800 lbs.
- XL long twin mattress 8" or less required for upper bed
- Queen size mattress required for lower bed
- Trundle: Is made of metal, is available in twin size and attaches to a wood board that stretches between the bottom posts
- Mattresses sold separately
- Mattress support is included
- Made in the USA.
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
Dimensions: 87"L x 67"W x 74"H
Attached to the ends with barrel nuts and bolts which will never strip out like lag bolts
Vertical corner posts are constructed of 4" x 4" rough sawn pine timbers
Assembly is required
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 12 to 14 weeks subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.