Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
- Barnwood Collection
- Queen over Queen Bunk Bed Configuration
- The bunk bed is not reclaimed Barnwood, but rather rough sawn pine that looks like barnwood
- Mission style
- Custom built
- For Youth & Adults
- Norway Pine construction
- Available finishes: Dark stain, Honey pine and Weathered Gray
- Will go with any rustic, cabin or lodge setting.
- Hand selected for its character which includes the saw marks, knots, cracks and imperfections
- The vertical corner posts are constructed of 4" x 4" rough sawn pine timbers
- The bunk comes complete with ends, side rails and slats.
- The side rails of the barnwood bunk are attached to the ends with barrel nuts and bolts which will never strip out like lag bolts
- The ladder for the upper bunk is built into both ends
- All of our Barnwood bunk meet the entrapment safety standard requirements
- Weight capacity 800 lbs
- Queen size mattresses required 8" or less for upper unit. Mattresses sold separately
- Mattress support is included
- Made in the USA
- Please allow 10 to 15 weeks for delivery.
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 87"L x 67"W x 74"H
- Use: Adults and College Students
- Attached to the ends with barrel nuts and bolts which will never strip out like lag bolts
- Vertical corner posts are constructed of 4" x 4" rough sawn pine timbers
- Assembly is required
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 12 to 14 weeks subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.