Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
- Barnwood Collection
- Queen over Queen Bunk Bed Configuration
- The bunk bed is not reclaimed Barnwood, but rather rough sawn pine that looks like barnwood
- Mission style
- Custom built
- For Youth & Adults
- Norway Pine construction
- Available finishes: Dark stain, Honey pine and Weathered Gray
- Will go with any rustic, cabin or lodge setting.
- Hand selected for its character which includes the saw marks, knots, cracks and imperfections
- The vertical corner posts are constructed of 4" x 4" rough sawn pine timbers
- Clearance between bottom of upper rail and top of bottom rail is 36"
- Clearance between floor and bottom of bottom side rail is 8-1/2"
- The bunk comes complete with ends, side rails and slats.
- The side rails of the barnwood bunk are attached to the ends with barrel nuts and bolts which will never strip out like lag bolts
- The ladder for the upper bunk is built into both ends
- Optional detachable vertical ladder attaches to the bunk bed front
- The opening for the optional ladder can be on the right or left side of the front-rail
- All of our Barnwood bunk meet the entrapment safety standard requirements
- Weight capacity 800 lbs.
- Queen size mattresses required 8" or less for upper unit. Mattresses sold separately
- Mattress support is included
- Made in the USA
- Please allow 10 to 15 weeks for delivery.
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 87"L x 67"W x 74"H
- Use: Adults and College Students
- Attached to the ends with barrel nuts and bolts which will never strip out like lag bolts
- Vertical corner posts are constructed of 4" x 4" rough sawn pine timbers
- Note: The Queen size Headboards are fully assembled ( 74" x 67"). Make sure you have clearance to move the headboards inside the home
- Assembly is required
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 12 to 14 weeks subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Posted by Jake, M on Aug 10th 2023
Great, great quality. Very solid, easy to assemble! Suggest 2 persons for the task.
The headboards are fully put together, and are sizeable. Our recommendation is to make sure you are able to take them inside your home or cabin.
The beds came with mattress support. We love it. Best of all is Made in the USA.
Posted by John, C on Nov 15th 2018
Just Bunk furniture seems to be the place for beds. This was our 2nd purchase, 2 beds - very sturdy. High quality cabin bunk.