Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
- Barnwood Collection
- Made in the USA
- Perfect match foe a cabin, lake house or vacation home
- Bedroom furniture
- The bunk bed is not reclaimed Barnwood, but rather rough sawn pine that looks like barnwood
- Twin over twin size configuration
- Norway pine wood construction
- Available finishes: dark stain, Honey pine and weathered gray
- Clearance between bottom of upper rail and top of bottom rail is 36"
- Clearance between floor and bottom of bottom side rail is 8-1/2"
- Will go with any rustic, cabin or lodge setting
- Wood is hand selected for its character which includes the saw marks, knots, cracks and imperfections
- The vertical corner posts are constructed of 4" x 4" rough sawn pine timbers
- The bunk comes complete with ends, side rails and slats
- The side rails of the Barnwood bunk are attached to the ends with barrel nuts and bolts which will never strip out like lag bolts
- The ladder for the upper bunk is built into both ends
- Optional detachable vertical ladder attaches to the bunk bed front
- The opening for the optional ladder can be on the right or left side of the front-rail
- All of our Barnwood bunks meet the entrapment safety standard requirements
- Adults use: Weight capacity 800 lbs.
- Twin mattress 8" or less required
- Mattresses sold separately
- Mattress support is included
- Twin Trundle and Storage Drawers are not included but available under options
- Mattress for trundle is sold separately
- Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for delivery .
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- 82" Long x 46"W x 74" High
- Attached to the ends with barrel nuts and bolts which will never strip out like lag bolts
- Vertical corner posts are constructed of 4" x 4" rough sawn pine timbers
- Assembly is required
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8-1/2' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Made in USA
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 12 to 14 weeks subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.