Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
You can't go wrong with a classic. Bunk bed designs don't get more straightforward than this but with simplicity there is flexibility. Whether it's matching color options or sizes, this bunk fills your needs. Rest easy knowing you purchased a top of line safety product. The robust full metal construction features our state-of-the-art Embedded Bracket Joint Structure giving unprecedented strength and stability to the bed platforms. Each rail is inserted into the rig and bolted, leaving no room to bend or rattle.
- Johnson Collection
- Bedroom furniture
- Configuration: twin over twin
- Tested Static Weight 400/400 lbs top/bottom
- Made of metal
- Available in black
- Vertical built-in Ladder
- Safety Rails on all Sides for upper bunk
- Dimensions: 79"L x 42"W x 59-1/2"H
- Sturdy heavy-gauge steel construction
- Sturdy metal slat system for mattress support
- Standard twin-size-mattress not to exceed 8" deep is required
- Mattress sold separately
- The optional mattresses sold here are 8" innerspring mattresses compressed in a box.
- Minimum required ceiling height 7.75' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Twin
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.