Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Take a look at the industrial style full size bunk bed. This full bunk is inspired by an industrial style design. It features metal construction with accent wood paneling. The unit comes with safety rails, end ladder and mattress support slats. A perfect fit for teen youth and college adults.
- Industrial Inspired design
- Bedroom furniture
- Configuration: full over full
- Full metal construction with wooden accents
- Maximum total weight capacity is not to exceed 400 lbs on the upper bunk
- Black finish
- Built-in attached Ladder
- Upper foot-board features an opening for ease of access
- Safety Rails on both sides for upper bunk
- Dimensions: 79"L x 55-3/4"W x 66-1/2"H
- Sturdy metal slat system for mattress support. Box spring not required
- Does not separate into individual beds
- Standard full size mattresses is required not to exceed 8" deep
- Mattresses sold separately
- Assembly is required
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 7.75' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Full
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Looks Great, Very Solid
Posted by MT on Jun 25th 2022
Purchased this bed for two 12 year old boys and it’s absolutely perfect. Very sturdy, great looking, and easy to assemble with straightforward instructions. Would definitely recommend.
Posted by Verified Buyer on Mar 30th 2022
Beautiful quality, looks great, went together easily!
Bunk is Stout!!
Posted by Lynette, S on Nov 24th 2021
The bunk bed is so stout. Love it! Easy to assemble. Great for heavier kids. The plush mattress is worth it
Cute AND sturdy
Posted by Cami on Jul 16th 2021
Saw this bed on a few websites but only found it in stock here. This bed is sturdy. No wobbling and no squeaking. I have no qualms about my boys sleeping here, and they love the extra room on a full bed. Definitely need 2 people to assemble, but the end product is worth it.
Posted by CiaoPrimo on Feb 26th 2021
We are so happy with our bunk bed purchase. The materials are high quality, it looks great, and was simple to put together given how well it was packaged and the easy to follow instructions.
Stylish & Sleek Design!
Posted by Angie M. on Jun 3rd 2020
The kids are really excited about this bed. It has a sleek look & stylish design. It took my husband & teenage son around 2.5 hours to put the bed together. A ratchet wrench saved a lot of time. Solid construction & very sturdy. More headroom when sitting on the bottom bunk than some other bunk beds you find on the market. Delivery was fast & ahead of schedule. The boxes were heavy, it helps to have 2 adults present at time of delivery. Very happy with our purchase, highly recommended!
Not only it looks nice, it is very sturdy.
Posted by Mitchell, S on Jan 19th 2018
The bed arrived 2 days early. One big box, size about 75” by 60”. Very heavy, you need two people to bring it in. Everything you need to assemble comes with it. Instructions were Ok. It took less than 2 hours to build. It looks nice once fully assembled. Our fist visitor weight at least 280 pounds and it passed the test! Not only it looks nice, it is very sturdy.