Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
The Gary walnut mission twin bunk bed is great for small spaces. It has a classic mission design while also remaining space-efficient. Great for kids and college youth. This space saving unit is constructed from top quality birch wood and comes in a walnut, white, black, espresso and dark pecan. Featuring a mission design, metal to metal connections, under bed slat support system, inclined reversible ladder, and upper bunk safety rails. Bunk can be converted into two separate beds if desired. Pictured under bed drawers and Mattresses are not included. Further customize your room by adding matching pieces to your bunk. If you don't like the slanted ladder, you can exchange it for vertical ladder version.
- Gary Collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Space saving idea
- Mission style
- Twin over twin configuration
- Convertible: converts into two separate beds
- Available in black, dark pecan, white, espresso and walnut
- Slatted headboard and foot board
- Privacy panels on lower headboards
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Inclined reversible ladder for ease of access. Vertical ladder is also available upon request
- The ladder can be placed on either the right or left side of front rail
- Twin size mattresses 8" thick or less required
- Under bed drawers, trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 81"L x 43"W x 71"H
- Birch wood and wood products
- Metal to metal connections
- Heavy duty metal bolts
- Non-toxic finish process
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Standard twin size mattress required
- Mattresses sold separately.
- Under-bed drawers or trundle sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Some assembly is required
- Assembly instructions and hardware are inluded
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English/English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Top Quality !
Posted by Laura, M on Jan 29th 2019
We really liked this modern mission style bunk bed. The design is beautiful. We bought ours in white finish. It was fairly easy to put together, I suggest 2 persons for assembly. This bed exceeded our expectation, study and beautiful. I can certainly recommend purchasing. Very Happy !!
Posted by Matthew, S on Jan 7th 2019
All good, arrived on time