Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Combine comfort and style with the Gary Mission XL full bunk bed. This space saving bed is ideal for siblings, teens & college students! Constructed from solid wood and comes in dark pecan, black, white finish. This XL bunk is designed to be durable yet functional. This bunk converts into two separate XL full-size beds with ease! Other features include mission style slats, stylish safety rails, and under bed slat support system, making it mattress-ready. Want to add functionality? Add under bed drawers or XL twin trundle to your order. Customize your room further by adding a 5-drawer chest. If you don't like the slanted ladder, you can exchange it for vertical ladder version.
Category: Bedroom Furniture
Space saving idea
Available finishes: gray, black, white
XL Full over XL full size configuration
Convertible: Converts into two separate beds
Slatted style headboard and foot board
Stylish privacy panels for lower unit
Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
Reversible attached ladder ( Ladder can be positioned on either side of front rail)
As shown in picture the attached ladder is available in slanted version as well as vertical version.
The vertical ladder version allows for easy operation of drawers and trundle
Under bed slat system provided making it mattress-ready
XL full size mattresses 8" or less required
Under bed trundle requires XL "twin" size mattress 8" or less
Under bed drawers with small bookcase, trundle bed and mattresses sold separately
Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 86"L x 58"W x 71"H
- Weight capacity 400 lbs for upper unit and 400 lbs for lower one
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Birch wood and wood products
- Metal to metal connections
- Heavy duty metal bolts
- Non-toxic finish process
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Standard twin and full Size Mattress Required
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers or trundle sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Some assembly is required
- Assembly instructions and hardware are included
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English/English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Beautiful & Top Quality !
Posted by Laura, M on May 2nd 2019
We ordered this bed with the under-bed trundle for our cabin. The bed looks beautiful and the quality is outstanding. We received it in 4 boxes, delivery was within the time-frame given. Assembly was easy, we recommend two people, it makes it easier and goes faster. The bed is solid, sturdy and spacious. It's exactly what we needed. Very happy with our purchase. We do highly recommend it to others.