Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
This is the Gary mission twin XL over full XL bunk bed. This space saving bed combines style and functionality, making it the main focal point of a room. It is constructed from Eco-friendly sold hardwood with veneers and comes in white and gray finish. Featuring a modern mission style design, twin XL size upper bunk with safety rails, full XL lower bed, inclined reversible ladder to access upper unit. The bunk can be converted into two separate beds with ease. Metal to metal connections ensures strength and durability. Under bed drawers with cubbie, trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Gary Collection
- Space saving idea
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Mission style
- Available finishes: white and gray.
- Twin XL over full XL configuration
- Convertible: Converts into two separate beds
- Slatted style headboard and foot board with concealed hardware
- Privacy panels for lower bed
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Reversible attached ladder ( Ladder can be placed on either side of front rail )
- Standard twin XL size mattress 8" or less for upper unit
- Standard full XL size mattress 8" or less for bottom bed
- Under bed trundle requires twin size mattress 8" or less
- Under bed drawers with cubbie, trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Weight capacity for upper and lower bunk is 400 lbs. /500 lbs. for bottom
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications
- Dimensions: 88.5"L x 58"W x 72.7"H
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood and wood products
- Metal to metal connection. Concealed hardware
- Non-toxic finish process
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Standard twin XL and full XL Size Mattress Required
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers or trundle sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Assembly is required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English/English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Posted by Michael, N on Mar 8th 2019
This bed is awesome and the quality is top notch.it was delivered within the time frame. Assembly took about 2 hours, 2 people recommended. We ordered the navy color and the bed looks absolutely beautiful. We highly recommend it to others!
Posted by Victoria, R on Feb 6th 2019
The bed arrived yesterday and was packed very well, no ding or scratches. My husband and I put it together in about 2 hours. Top rated quality! Solid, sturdy with a beautiful design. Looks great in my sons' room and the kids love it. I highly recommend it to others !