Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the beautifully constructed Dillon white twin full bunk bed that separates. Featuring quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood construction in a white finish. The space saving furniture appeal to youth, teens, and college students. Featuring bead board paneling that provides privacy as well as style. Additional features include safety rails, angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under bed slat support system. The bed can be converted into two separate twin and full-size beds. Want to increase functionality? Add under bed drawers for storage. Don't like the color? Additional color options include: Black, walnut, dark pecan, espresso, gray and blue. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, under bed trundle, and 3-drawers chest.
- Dillon collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Perfect for small to medium room
- Cottage style
- Available finish: White, walnut, espresso, black, navy blue, dark pecan and gray
- Configuration: Twin over full
- Panel headboard and foot board
- Privacy panels
- Solid wood and bead board
- Converts in to two separate beds
- Inclined ladder
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bed
- Under bed slat support system
- Under bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses sold separately
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 82"L x 58"W x 72"H
- Birch Wood, bead board and wood products
- Metal To Metal Connection
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails
- Upper bunk uses standard twin mattress
- Lower bunk uses standard full mattress
- Trundle bed uses twin mattress less than 8" thick
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers / trundle bed sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Some Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
Shipping and Delivery:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.