Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the Dillon Queen bookcase captain's bed. This captain's bed effortlessly combines great design and functionality. It features Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead-board detailing, available in black, navy blue, espresso white, and dark pecan. The Queen bed comes with a bookcase headboard and slat support system. A perfect fit for youth and adults. Looking to add storage, you can add a set of 4 drawers on one side, or add two sets of drawers one on each side. Other option is to add a single level drawer on one or two sides. Looking for more sleeping space? You can add an XL twin trundle. Matching dresser, 5-drawer chest, desk, night stand are available under matching accessories. Some assembly is required.
- Dillon Collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Bookcase headboard
- Queen Size
- Available finish: white, black, navy blue, espresso and dark pecan
- Made of solid hardwood, bead board and plywood
- Bed requires Queen size mattress
- Under bed slat support system provided.
- Customize the bed as you wish
- Available under bed options are:
- 2-Drawer Set on one or both sides of bed
- 4-Drawer Set on one or both sides of bed
- Twin XL Trundle
- If one set of under bed drawers is purchased, other side of bed will remain open
- If Trundle is purchased, other side of bed will remain open
- Both 2 & 4 Drawer Sets come with a small bookcase
- All drawers come fully assembled
- Pictures above show bed with single and double level under bed drawers. ( drawers sold separately)
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- JY4206 Bed 92"L x 60"D x 53"H
- JY1805 Under Bed 4-Dr Chest 79"L x 19-1/2"D x 19"H
- JY1605 2- Dr Chest 79"L x 19-1/2"D x 10-3/4"H
- JY1931 Twin XL Trundle
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.