Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the Dillon Extra Long twin over Queen bunk bed. Featuring top quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood construction. The XL twin over Queen size makes this bed perfect for youth, teens, and cabins. Featuring privacy bead board paneling. Additional features include safety rails, angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under bed slat support system. This system can be converted into two separate beds. Want to increase functionality? Add under bed storage drawers. Don't like the color? Additional color options include: White, black, gray, espresso and blue. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 5-drawer chest of drawers, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, and 3-drawers chest of drawers.
- Dillon Collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Classic bead-board style
- Space-saving design
- Available finish: white, black, navy blue, espresso, gray
- Converts into 2 separate beds
- Configuration: Extra long twin over Queen size
- Beautifully crafted square posts
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides of upper bed
- Wooden ladder for easy access to upper bed
- Ladder can be placed on the right or left of the front guard-rail
- Under bed slat support system provided
- Under-bed drawers, trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Picture above shows bunk with under bed drawers
- Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 87"L x 64"W x 72"H
- Use: Youth and adults
- Weight capacity for upper bed 300 lbs and 400 lbs for lower unit
- Expertly crafted from Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead board and wood products
- Metal to metal connection
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Concealed hardware
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Extra long twin size mattress required for top bunk not to exceed 8" thick
- Standard Queen size mattress required for bottom bed not to exceed 8" deep
- Trundle is available in both Twin XL and full XL, and not to exceed 8" deep
- Mattresses sold separately
- Meets all ASTM bunk bed safety standards
- Some assembly is required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength durability
- Solid-ply constructed sides
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide
- Wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
- JY1605 Under Bed Drawers: 80"L x 18-1/2"D x 11-1/2"H
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Available mattress sizes: Twin XL, and Queen
- Mattresses are available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Great bunk bed. Just understand the process
Posted by Verified Buyer on Oct 7th 2020
Great bunk bed overall. Solid and well constructed. The Plush mattresses are very comfortable. Product was listed as In Stock with 7-10 business day delivery. Ordered 8-17. Shipped 9-10. Arrived 9-24.
Complete bed and mattresses was shipped in 7 boxes, shrink wrapped all on 1 pallet weighing 550 lbs. Delivery company would only drop pallet at end of driveway. Figure out for yourself how to get it in your garage.
We hired a furniture moving company to assemble the bed. It took 3 men 2 hours to assemble. They said instructions were ok but vague.
Very well built.
Posted by Verified Buyer on Sep 16th 2020
Well built, finish is beautiful , very sturdy and safe. I also bought the mattresses and was very happy with the quality.
Fantastic bunk beds
Posted by Denise on Jul 28th 2020
Very pleased with my purchase. I chose the twin with the lower queen and mattresses for grandkids and children visiting. This combination of beds (twin/queen) is not readily available. To assemble you do need 2 people for this size beds. The finished product was absolutely beautiful, high quality and durable. I am very happy that I took the time to look around, and found these beds. I could not have asked for anything better. Thank you for your wonderful product!!
Quality is superb
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jul 22nd 2020
Excellent quality and craftsmanship. This bed will even be nice as a separate queen whenever my children grow out of bunkbeds. Shipping was excellent. No issues and it came all the way from California to Indiana. I do have an issue with the ladder, as it does not state hinged on the twin rail very well on one side. We have to hang the ladder with one of the prongs on the opposite side of the entry in order to keep it safe for use.I do not know if it is an issue with the thickness of our mattress or what. Customer service is excellent with great communication and answers to emails. We look forward to ordering from you guys again.
Great, quality product!
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jul 6th 2020
These bunk beds were just what I envisioned! Great quality. Also, great customer service as I had to make a change to my order after already placing.
Only desires for improvement... Easier to follow assembly instructions and longer slats due to gaps at head and foot of upper bunk.
Posted by Verified Buyer on May 22nd 2020
I can’t get over the quality of this bed. It’s all solid wood, it looks beautiful and we are so happy with the purchase. Unfortunately one part of the blue got scuffed (probably during assembly) but everything still looks great. I did take a little while to ship out but I was able to stay informed on the progress the entire time. I highly recommend this company and this bed.
Great steady and sturdy
Posted by Verified Buyer on May 20th 2020
Beautiful bunk bed, just wish the delivery would of been better, we had to take the boxes from the truck to the house... and the directions weren’t very clear when we were putting it together
Posted by Verified Buyer on Apr 8th 2020
Beautiful and sturdy bed that fits my 3 young boys comfortably, plus a parent, when we read them a story at night. Fits the room decor nicely. Lots of room underneath for storage, too. Cool tip - you can hide the stuff by getting a cheap bed skirt to match the wood, cut the side you need, and tuck it underneath the slats which you unscrew first so the bed skirt will stay put. Love this and highly recommend!
Posted by Jason, M on Mar 10th 2019
The high quality and looks of this bed are awesome. Beautiful design and very sturdy construction. This bed looks great in our kids' room and the kids love it, we also ordered the trundle to accommodate sleepovers. Assembly was fairly easy, an extra person makes it go faster. We are very pleased with our purchase. We can very highly recommend it to others !
Posted by Dina, R on Jun 21st 2018
I was nervous ordering this bed based on pictures and few reviews. But we took a chance and we are so, so happy we did! It is so amazing! Sturdy, well made and the directions were easy to follow.
Posted by Lisa, K on May 2nd 2018
The beds are sturdy and easy to put together. Having another person helps.
Posted by Richard, D on Apr 30th 2018
Very happy with this bunkbed! I bought it for my daughters. Quality and easy to put together. Regret not buying drawers.
Love this bed
Posted by Pruitt, J on Mar 12th 2018
My grandsons love this bunk! Very sturdy, well-built and delivery service was great too. One more reason to visit Grandma!