Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the Dillon Extra Long twin over Queen bunk bed. Featuring top quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood construction in espresso finish. The XL twin over Queen size makes this bed perfect for youth, teens, and cabins. Featuring privacy bead board paneling. Additional features include safety rails, angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under bed slat support system. This system can be converted into two separate beds. Want to increase functionality? Add under bed storage drawers. Don't like the color? Additional color options include: White, black, dark pecan, espresso and blue. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 5-drawer chest of drawers, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, and 3-drawers chest of drawers.
- Dillon Collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Classic bead-board style
- Space-saving design
- Available finish: white, black, navy blue, espresso and dark pecan
- Converts into 2 separate beds
- Extra long twin over Queen size beds
- Beautifully crafted square posts
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides of upper bed
- Wooden ladder for easy access to upper bed
- Ladder can be placed on the right or left of the front guard-rail
- Under bed slat support system provided
- Under-bed drawers and mattresses sold separately
- Picture above shows bunk with under bed drawers
- More info about Extra Long Bunks
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 87"L x 64"W x 72"H
- Use: Youth and adults
- Weight capacity for upper bed 295 lbs and 395 lbs for lower unit
- Expertly crafted from Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead board and wood products
- Metal to metal connection
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Extra long twin size mattress required for top bunk not to exceed 8" thick
- Standard Queen size mattress required for bottom bed
- Mattresses sold separately
- Meets all ASTM bunk bed safety standards
- Some Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength durability
- Solid-ply constructed sides
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide
- Wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
- JY1605 Under Bed Drawers: 80"L x 18-1/2"D x 11-1/2"H
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Posted by Jason, M on Mar 10th 2019
The high quality and looks of this bed are awesome. Beautiful design and very sturdy construction. This bed looks great in our kids' room and the kids love it, we also ordered the trundle to accommodate sleepovers. Assembly was fairly easy, an extra person makes it go faster. We are very pleased with our purchase. We can very highly recommend it to others !
Posted by Dina, R on Jun 21st 2018
I was nervous ordering this bed based on pictures and few reviews. But we took a chance and we are so, so happy we did! It is so amazing! Sturdy, well made and the directions were easy to follow.
Posted by Lisa, K on May 2nd 2018
The beds are sturdy and easy to put together. Having another person helps.
Posted by Richard, D on Apr 30th 2018
Very happy with this bunkbed! I bought it for my daughters. Quality and easy to put together. Regret not buying drawers.
Love this bed
Posted by Pruitt, J on Mar 12th 2018
My grandsons love this bunk! Very sturdy, well-built and delivery service was great too. One more reason to visit Grandma!