Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Introducing the XL Full over XL Full bunk bed in a classic cottage style. The Dillon Collection is the perfect solution for shared spaces or vacations homes. This space saving bed frame is beautifully crafted from quality Eco-friendly solid hardwoods to ensure sturdiness and durability. The headboard and foot-board feature a classic bead-board style inserts with square posts. This sturdy XL full bunk features 2 safety rails, reversible angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength and a under bed slat support system. This bed is great for youth, teenagers and college students and designed to convert into two separate traditional beds when needed. It is also perfect for cabins, vacation homes or beach houses where space is limited. Available in black, white, navy blue, or espresso finish. For increased functionality, under bed drawers can be added for additional storage (as shown in image above). Slanted Ladder in ESPRESSO is currently out of stock.
- Dillon collection
- Space-saving design
- XL Full over XL Full configuration
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Classic bead-board style
- Available finishes: Espresso, Black, White, gray, and Navy blue
- Finished in a multi-step process for added depth and durability
- Crafted with quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board panel inserts
- Headboard and foot-board feature bead board panel styling
- Converts into 2 separate beds
- Beautifully crafted square posts
- Bottom bunk features privacy panels
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Reversible sturdy wooden ladder for easy access to upper bed ( Right or Left of Front Rails )
- Extra long full mattresses required not to exceed 8" thick
- Slat-roll foundation for mattress support. Designed for use without box spring
- Mattresses sold separately. Maxim Pearl Collection XL full mattress is available under product options.
- Optional mattresses sold with bunk are innerspring type
- Under-bed drawers and trundle sold separately
- Optional trundle is available in both XL twin and XL Full
- XL full trundle comes in White, Espresso and Gray only
- Weight capacity for upper bunk is 300 lbs and 400 lbs for lower unit
- Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 86-1/2"L x 58"W x 70-1/2"H
- Metal to metal connection
- Non-toxic finish process for a thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Extra long full size mattresses required
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength durability
- Solid-ply constructed sides
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide
- Wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Posted by RACHEL B. on Jun 3rd 2021
Completely satisfied with this purchase
Posted by Angela Baerlocher on Feb 4th 2021
Very happy with our purchase. Timely delivery, well packaged to prevent damage during shipping. We love the look of the grey and were very surprised with how sturdy they are. Our two teenage boys(one is 6"3) fit very well on these bunks. The directions were lacking in our opinion, but we figured it out and had them assembled in less than 2 hours. Highly recommend.
Xl full bunks
Posted by Verified Buyer on Dec 21st 2020
We recently received our bunk beds and the quality is awesome! One of our boys is 6’5 and he fits with a little room to spare! Best purchase!
He Loves It!
Posted by Ariel, H on Nov 15th 2018
I purchased the Dillon XL bed for my 8 year old son. So far he loves it! Very surprised at how well this bed was made and how sturdy it was.