Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Make the most of your space. A modern mix of style and multiple configurations gives the Dillon convertible loft bed a universal appeal. Simple frame that converts from a loft to a bunk bed or to two individual separate beds. Pair with a variety of other pieces, 5-drawer chest, 6-drawer dresser or a desk.
- Bedroom furniture
- Space saving
- Converts from loft to bunk bed to 2 separate beds
- Size: Twin
- Great for tall students, grown ups
- Beautifully crafted square corner posts
- Bookshelf and corner desk
- Vertical ladder
- Available in white and espresso
- Made of Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board panels
- Requires standard twin mattress not to exceed 8" deep
- Wooden slat-roll foundation is included, box spring is not required or recommended.
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications
- Dimensions: 81-1/2"L x 44"W x 70"H
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead board panel and other wood products
- Solid hardwood bed frame
- Heavy duty metal bolts
- Weight Capacity 400 lbs.
- Non-toxic 20+ step P.U. finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Comfortable sleeping option
- Mattress sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A low-profile 8" thick hybrid mattress
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Heavy duty tempered Bonnell coils create a strong and durable core
- .75" gel memory foam conforms to the body and offers temperature-regulating support
- 1.25" transition foam
- Layered, soft comfort foams add extra cushioning to help relieve pain points
- Sleek Euro-top design creates attractive uniform appearance with extra comfort
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year Limited warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
Once your twin loft bed has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.