Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
The Dillon extra long full over Queen bunk bed is the perfect solution for shared space. This bed is beautifully crafted from quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood to ensure sturdiness and durability. The XL full over Queen size makes this bed perfect for youth, college students, vacation homes or cabins. The headboard and foot board feature privacy bead board paneling with square posts. Additional features include safety rails, angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under bed slat support system. The bed can be converted into two separate beds when needed. Want to increase functionality? Add under bed drawers for extra storage. Color options include: white, black, dark pecan, espresso and blue. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, and 3-drawers chest.
Classic bead-board style
Converts into 2 separate beds
Available finishes: white, black, navy blue, espresso, and dark pecan
XL full over Queen size configuration
Beautifully crafted square posts
Top bunk features safety rails on all sides of upper bed
Sturdy wooden ladder for easy access to upper bunk ( Ladder can be placed on right or left)
Under bed slat support system
Under-bed drawers, trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Optional trundle requires XL twin Mattress
Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 87"L x 64"W x 72"H
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead board paneling and plywood
- Weight capacity 295 lbs for upper and 395 lbs for lower bed
- Metal To Metal Connection
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Concealed hardware
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Extra long full size mattress required for top bunk not to exceed 8" deep
- Standard Queen size mattress required for bottom bed not to exceed 8" deep
- Mattresses sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Some Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength durability
- Solid-ply constructed sides
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide
- Wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
- JY1605 Under Bed Drawers: 80"L x 18-1/2"D x 11-1/2"H
Mattress spec (queen Size)
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Pocket coils innerspring with 1.5 MM wire diameter, 75 grams
- First quality non-woven high thread count fabric
- Double side quilted
- Designer tape closed
- FR1633 standard
- Dimensions: 80"L x 60"W x 8" deep
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Posted by E.J. on Nov 21st 2019
I bought this bed online along with the mattress and installation. It arrived quickly. Installation was also fast and efficient. I have to say, this bed is incredibly comfortable and I get lots of compliments on how great it looks. I highly recommend it.
Top Rated & High Quality!
Posted by Christin, M on Mar 30th 2019
This is a top rated and high quality Bunk bed. It definitely exceeded our expectations. Solid, well made and looks beautiful in our kids' room. Assembly was fairly easy, recommend two persons. We ordered it in white and we totally love it. Worth every cent. Highly recommended !!
Posted by Unknown on Jun 26th 2018
I would order this again.
Easy to assemble
Posted by Darrin, K on May 2nd 2018
The kids love it! Easy to assemble, very sturdy and and looks beautiful. Packed really well and arrived within 9 days.