Austin Bead Board XL Twin over XL Twin Bunk Bed
Austin Bead Board XL Twin over XL Twin Bunk Bed
Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Provide stylish sleeping space with the Austin Bead Board XL Twin over XL Twin Bunk Bed. This bunk features Eco-friendly sold hardwood construction, decorative bead board paneling and clean lines that look great in any décor. This bunk is fully customizable featuring adjustable bottom rails that can add more height to fit a trundle for sleepovers or a set of two storage drawers for extra pillows, blankets and clothes.
To access the upper bed, a space saving side mounted ladder attaches to the bed and accesses the upper unit through an opening in the headboard. With full-length safety rails and a ladder running up the foot, parents can sleep well knowing the top bunk user is secure. Both beds come complete with slat support systems, so no box spring is required. The Austin XL bunk bed makes sharing a room super-stylish, not to mention really fun.
- Austin collection
- Cottage style
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Space saving design
- Available finishes: White and Gray
- Configuration: Extra long twin over Extra Long twin
- Constructed with Eco-friendly solid hardwood (rubber wood ) and bead board paneling
- Adjustable-height bottom rails to accommodate optional trundle or drawers
- Headboard and foot board feature classic bead board paneling
- Finish is applied in a multi-step process to add depth and durability
- Privacy panels
- Bunk DOES NOT converts into two separate beds
- Full length safety rails on all sides of upper bunk
- Under bed slat support system provided. No box spring required
- Under bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses are sold separately
- Under bed drawers/extra long trundle are available in white finish at this time
- Vertical ladder mounted to headboard
- XL twin size mattresses required 8" thick or less
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 88"L x 43.6"W x 72.8"H
- Youth and adults
- Weight capacity 400 lbs for upper unit and 400 lbs for bottom
- Constructed from Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead-board and plywood
- Metal to metal connections
- Heavy duty metal bolts
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Extra long twin mattresses are required 8" thick or less
- Mattresses sold separately. Maxim Pearl Collection XL twin mattress is available under product options.
- Frame meets ASTM safety standards
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Twin XL
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Very sturdy bunkbeds
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jul 2nd 2022
These bunkbeds are high quality and very sturdy, which is just what I was looking for. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Bunk Beds Delivered as promised!
Posted by C. Leddy on Oct 28th 2021
The beds came earlier than expected, and despite missing one section of pre-drilled holes, they went together easily. They look great and feel sturdy.
Looks Just Like In The Pictures
Posted by Meg, B on Jun 28th 2021
Beds are very sturdy. Love the gray color. Had a little trouble putting together because hardware had changed and didn't line up with the holes. Tony was very responsive to help us with this. Looks great in my small bedroom. So glad they offer XL twin.
Boom! My kids love these!
Posted by Mike on Apr 19th 2021
Bought two sets. High quality painted wood. Worth the money.
Really a nice set
Posted by Meil, S on May 11th 2020
Really a nice set. The bunk is a huge hit, beautiful, well built, and very sturdy. It took my husband about 2 hrs to put it all together. It's lovely and strong! Having the ladder on the end is a big Plus.