Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Maximize your bedroom's floor space without sacrificing comfort with the Austin Bead Board Full Size Bunk Bed. This bunk features Eco-friendly sold hardwood construction, decorative bead board paneling and clean lines that look great in any décor. This bed is fully customizable, featuring adjustable bottom rails that can add more height to fit a trundle for more sleeping space or under-bed drawer set for added storage space.
Fixed ladder at the foot of the headboard makes top bunk entry easy. With full-length safety rails and a ladder running up the foot-board, parents can sleep well knowing the top bunk user is secure. Both beds come complete with slat support systems, so no box spring is required. The Austin bunk bed makes sharing a room super-stylish, not to mention really fun.
Stock Update: Both white and gray are out of stock at this time. Expected in Late July
- Austin collection
- Cottage style
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Space saving design
- Available finishes: White and Gray
- Configuration: Full over Full
- Constructed with Eco-friendly solid hardwood (rubber wood ) and bead board paneling
- Adjustable-height bottom rails to accommodate optional trundle or drawers
- Headboard and foot board feature classic bead board paneling
- Finish is applied in a multi-step process to add depth and durability
- Privacy panels
- Bunk DOES NOT converts into two separate beds
- Full-length safety guardrails on all sides of upper bunk
- Slat support system provided. No box spring required
- Storage drawers, trundle and mattresses are sold separately
- Vertical ladder mounted to headboard
- Standard full-size mattresses required 8" thick or less
- Optional trundle requires twin-size mattress 8" thick or less
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 83"L x 58.6"W x 72.8"H
- Metal to metal connection
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8-1/2' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Full
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Easy shopping experience.
Posted by Fernando, D on Jan 10th 2019
Easy shopping experience. I receive an email with tracking/delivery info within 3 days of purchase. Freight service was professional. Easy assembly
Bunk bed for our guest room
Posted by Jane, G on Dec 6th 2018
Just Got it! We got this bunk bed for our guest room and love it. We wanted a bunk with high weight limit and high clearance between beds. The two height settings for bottom bed is a big plus. We ordered in in white. We passed on the trundle and drawers.
It is sturdy and looks very nice. It took about 2 and half hours for assembly. Two persons are needed for assembly. This bunk will not separate into individual beds.
We searched the internet for the perfect high quality bunk bed and we found it.
Highly recommend it.
It is worth it!
Posted by Keith, S on Nov 27th 2018
Bought the full size bunk for my teenage boys and they love it. We had to wait for about 11 weeks for delivery as the bed was on back-order. It is worth it. Took about 2 hours to assemble, the instructions were clear and all the parts / hardware were there! We purchased this bunk for 3 reasons. 1- style, 2-the ladder is side-mounted and does not get in the way. 3-The clearance between the beds is over 39". To get the clearance we had to pass on the drawers. Looks great and compares well to other major brands that cost a lot more.