Introducing the Dillon extra long twin bunk bed with stairway storage. The twin over twin size configuration makes this bed perfect for youth, teens, and college students. Featuring privacy bead board paneling and a stairway that can be placed on either side of the bunk. Additional features include safety rails, angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under bed slat support system. The bunk can be converted into two separate twin-size beds. Want to increase functionality? Add an under bed storage drawers or roll-out trundle. Dont like the color? Additional color options include: Black, walnut, white, espresso, and blue. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, under bed trundle, and 3-drawers chest.
- Dillon Collection
- Category: Bedroom Furniture
- Classic bead-board style
- Extra long twin beds
- Available Finish: espresso, white, navy blue, walnut, & black
- Configuration: XL Twin over XL twin configuration
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Stairway can be placed on either side of bunk
- Requires Extra long twin mattresses
- Mattresses sold separately.
- Under-bed storage drawers & roll-out trundle sold separately
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 86-1/2"L x 43"W x 70-1/2"H Stairs: 40-3/4" x 71" x 20-1/2" Wide
- Use: Youth and adults
- Birch Wood, bead board and wood products
- Metal To Metal Connection
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Extra long Twin Size Mattress Required
- Mattresses sold separately
- Meets all ASTM bunk safety standards
- Some Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength durability
- Solid-ply constructed sides
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide
- Wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.