Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Due to popular demand the Dillon bunk bed is now available in Queen over Queen configuration. This bunk bed is crafted of Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead-board panels with beautifully crafted square posts. For added functionality you can add a set of under bed drawers or roll-out twin trundle. Safety features include safety rails on both sides of upper bunk and a reversible ladder for ease of access. The unit comes with under bed slat support system ( box spring Not Required ). The bunk is detachable and can be reconfigured into two separate Queen beds. Matching stairway is also available and can be placed on either end and features storage drawers. The Dillon is available in black, navy blue, espresso, gray and white.
- Dillon collection
- Space-saving design
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- For Youth & Adults
- Classic bead-board style
- Available finishes: Espresso, Black, White, Navy blue and gray
- Finished in a multi-step process for added depth and durability
- Crafted with quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board panel
- Headboard and foot-board feature bead board panel styling
- Queen over Queen configuration
- Converts into 2 separate beds
- Beautifully crafted square posts
- Bottom bunk features privacy panels
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Reversible sturdy wooden ladder for easy access to upper bed ( Right or Left of Front Rails )
- Slanted version ladder is shown in picture. Also available, is a vertical ladder that sits on bottom rail and does not touch the floor.
- Vertical ladder is the suggested option with purchasing the under bed drawers or trundle
- Standard queen size mattresses required not to exceed 8" thick for upper and lower beds
- Weight capacity for upper bed 300 lbs and 400 lbs for lower bed
- Under bed slat support system
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers and trundle sold separately
- Optional trundle requires XL twin mattress
- Matching accessories are available here
- Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 86-1/2"L x 64"W x 70-1/2"H
- Metal to metal connection
- Non-toxic finish process for a thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Concealed hardware
- Queen size mattresses required
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength durability
- Solid-ply constructed sides
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide
- Wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Exactly what I had been searching for
Posted by Erin on Feb 25th 2020
I had been searching for a double queen bed for months. Everything I found had bad reviews about the quality and sturdiness of the bed. Then I came across this site and found exactly what I was looking for. It looks amazing in our vacation house and I could not be happier!
Perfect For Adults
Posted by Ryan, M. on Mar 8th 2019
I was pleasantly surprised, this bed is beautiful and the quality is top notch. It is perfect for adults as It's very sturdy and spacious and best of all it separates just in case you need to do that in the future. Assembly was easy. This was a great purchase, I definitely can recommend it to others!
Posted by Darcy N on Jan 8th 2018
We were in the market for a Queen size bunk bed. We purchased this bunk bed. This bed exceeded our expectations. The slats are solid. My husband put this together by himself.