Due to popular demand the Dillon bunk bed is now available in Queen over Queen configuration. This bunk bed is crafted of solid birch wood and features bead-board panels and beautifully crafted square posts. For added functionality you can add a set of under bed drawers or roll-out twin trundle. Safety features include safety rails on both sides of upper bunk and a reversible ladder for ease of access. The unit comes with under bed slat support system ( box spring Not Required ). The bunk is detachable and can be reconfigured into two separate Queen beds. Matching stairway is also available and can be placed on either end and features storage drawers. The Dillon is available in black, navy blue, dark pecan, espresso and white.
- Dillon collection
- Space-saving furniture
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Classic bead-board style
- Available finishes: Espresso, Black, Dark pecan, White and Navy blue
- Finished in a multi-step process for added depth and durability
- Crafted with quality solid birch wood and bead board panel
- Headboard and foot-board feature bead board paneling
- Queen over Queen configuration
- Detachable: Converts into 2 separate beds
- Beautifully crafted square posts
- Bottom bunk features privacy panels
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Reversible sturdy wooden ladder for easy access to upper bed ( Right or Left of Front Rails )
- Maximum 8" thick queen mattress is required for upper bed
- Weight capacity for upper bed 300 lbs and 400 lbs for lower one
- Under bed slat support system
- Mattresses sold separately.
- Under-bed drawers and trundle sold separately
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 86-1/2"L x 64"W x 70-1/2"H
- Metal to metal connection
- Non-toxic finish process for a thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Queen size mattresses required.
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength durability
- Solid-ply constructed sides
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide
- Wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.