Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Take it back a few decades with this Piping style bunk bed. The piping framework is finished in antique black and hand painted copper details to create an authentic throwback atmosphere. This three level bunk has a unique look with its staggered bed sizes and a swooping curved frame. The Piping style twin XL over full XL over queen size beds can accommodate a variety ages and sizes.
- Configuration: Triple bunk
- By Furniture of America
- Industrial piping style
- Space saving stacked design
- 3-Tiered bed: Twin over Full over Queen
- Construction: Sturdy steel construction
- Finish: Antique black with hand painted copper detail
- Top bunks feature safety rails on all sides
- Ladders for ease of access to upper units
- Mattress support: slat system included
- Requires twin XL, full XL and Queen mattresses not to exceed 6 inch in thickness
- Mattresses sold separately
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 82-1/4"L x 63"W x 75-1/2"H
- Category: Furniture
- Use: Youth and adults
- Construction: Steel
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Twin XL, full XL and Queen size mattresses required
- Mattresses sold separately.
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8.5' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Twin XL and Queen
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Great bunk beds!!
Posted by Verified Buyer on Jun 30th 2020
Good quality product & easy to put together.
High Quality Bed!
Posted by David- Quincy, MA on Jan 7th 2019
This bed is high quality, beautiful and strong. I was impressed as I wasn't sure about buying furniture online. I would recommend two people to assemble it. Highly recommend !