Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
The Newcastle twin loft bed with desk top underneath is a great way to save space while maintaining an attractive look for a kids room. This student loft features a twin-size upper bed, ladder for ease of access to upper unit, built-in workstation desk top and foam board. It is made of Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board panel, and is available in espresso and white finish and is designed to be extremely durable and functional, and should enhance any student's room. The upper bunk features safety rails on all sides, and metal to metal connection for strength and durability.
- Space saving design
- Size: Twin
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Style: Cottage
- Twin-size upper bed
- Built-in workstation desk top
- Built-in cork-board
- Top bunk features safety guardrails on all sides
- Inclined ladder with 3" wide grooved steps for ease of access
- Requires standard twin-size mattress not to exceed 8" deep
- Mattress sold separately
- Available in espresso and white
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications
- Dimensions: 83"L x 43"W x 73"H
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, Bead board and other wood products
- Metal To Metal Connection
- Weight Capacity 295 lbs
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Twin-size mattress not exceed 8" deep
- Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum drawers storage
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
- Additional warranty information included in packaging.
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.