Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
The Felix full bunk bed is a perfect fit for a boy or girls bedroom. Featuring a beautiful slatted-style design which is constructed from quality wood with veneers and comes in five finishes, dark walnut, gray and white finish. Additional features are: Upper bunk safety rails, ladder, and metal to metal connections for strength and durability.
- Transitional style
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Youth furniture
- Space efficient
- Available in white, dark walnut-espresso, gray
- Made of solid wood & other wood products
- Converts into two separate beds
- Slatted-style headboards and foot boards
- Upper bed clearance is 29"
- Ladder for easy access to top unit
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Standard full-size mattresses 6" thick or less required
- Roll-out trundle requires standard size mattress 6" or less thick
- Trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 81-3/8"L x 58"W x 60"H
- The maximum weight capacity for the upper bunk is not to exceed 175 lbs
- Metal to metal Connection
- Slat support system is included
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Assembly Is Required
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 7-1/2' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Full and Twin
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Posted by Liz, T on May 2nd 2019
This is a beautiful solid wood bed and very sturdy. Assembly was easy, I recommend two people and the instructions were on point. It took us about two hours for assembly. I love it and especially when it can be separated to two beds if need to in the future. The kids love it as well! We do highly recommend it to others.
Attractive & Great Quality !
Posted by Kim, L on Jan 30th 2019
The bed is great quality and looks attractive in appearance! Beautiful finish with good construction. I like that fact that it can separate in two beds. We chose the gray finish and the color was perfect.
Nice looking bunk bed
Posted by Stephen Castellano on May 11th 2017
We got this bunk bed for two boys, 6 and 7. We got it about 2 weeks after ordering it which is pretty quick. Flawless delivery to our apartment by the freight company Pilotair. It took about 6-7 hours to put the thing together with the help of the spouse. It was a simple assembly, but took a while and it definitely requires two people. Based on my past experience with these things, I'm sure a delivery & assembly service would have taken about 20 minutes to assemble it.
I am very disappointed the top bunk bed only supports a total weight of 150 lbs, including the mattress. The bed is great looking and a nice addition to our room. But I was just expecting a sturdier bed with a higher top bunk weight limit. Also not apparent from the website description, the top bunk requires a mattress no thicker than 6", and an 8" mattress did not fit the bottom-roll-out mattress so we had to get a 6" mattress for that as well.