Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
The Dillon white wood twin bunk bed features a classic and timeless look that appeals to children, teenagers and college students alike. Sturdy and extremely durable design constructed from top quality Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board paneling, in a beautiful black stain. Other features include privacy panels, 3-inch posts, upper bunk safety railing, inclined ladder with 3" wide grooved steps, metal to metal connections, and slat support system. This bunk can be converted into two individual twin beds if desired. Add functionality to this bed by adding under bed drawers for a more space-saving option. You also have the choice to customize it by adding matching case pieces that can complete the look.
- Dillon collection
- Cottage style
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Space saving design
- Available finishes: Black, White, Navy blue, Gray and Espresso
- Call us for availability on dark pecan and walnut finishes
- Configuration: Twin over twin
- Constructed with Eco-friendly solid hardwood frame
- Headboard and foot board with feature classic bead board paneling
- Finish is applied in a multi-step process to add depth and durability
- Bottom unit features privacy panels
- Bunk converts into two separate beds
- Reversible ladder is available in slanted version as well as vertical version
- The vertical ladder version allows for easy operation of drawers and trundle as well as tight spaces
- Slanted ladder features 3" wide grooved steps
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bunk
- Slat support system is provided
- Under bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses are sold separately
- Weight capacity for upper bunk is 295 lbs and 295 lbs for lower unit
- Concealed hardware
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications
- Regular: 82"L x 42"W x 72"H
- Extra Long: 86"L x 42"W x 72"H
- Metal to metal connections
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Concealed hardware
- Warp-free bed rails
- Standard twin size mattresses not to exceed 8" deep are required
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Beautiful & Top Quality !
Posted by Victoria, T on Jan 31st 2019
We bought this for our two little girls. The bed is beautiful, solid and sturdy. The quality is outstanding, it's well made with a beautiful wood stain. We also bought the under bed trundle for the girls' sleepover guests. The girls love it and we are extremely pleased! Highly recommended !