The Dillon white wood twin bunk bed attracts people of all ages. From a stylish look, to a space-saving design that appeals to children and college students alike. Featuring an extremely durable design that is constructed from top quality birch wood and bead board paneling that comes in a white wood finish. Other features include privacy panels, 3-inch posts, upper bunk safety railing, inclined ladder, metal to metal connections, and under bed slat support system. Can be converted into two individual twin beds if desired. Add functionality to this bunk by adding under bed drawers to your order. Further customize it by adding matching case pieces available under customization options. Mattresses are not included and some assembly is required.
- Dillon collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Space saving design
- Cottage style
- Configuration: Twin over twin
- Available finish: white, walnut, black, navy blue, dark pecan, espresso and Gray
- Panel headboard and foot board
- Bottom bunk features privacy panels on both ends
- Solid wood and bead boar
- White wood bunk bed that separates
As shown in picture the attached ladder is available in slanted version as well as vertical version.
The vertical ladder version allows for easy operation of drawers and trundle
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bunk
- Under bed slat support system
- Under bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses sold separately
- Twin size mattresses 8" thick or less required
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 82"L x 42"W x 72"H
- Birch Wood, bead board and wood products
- Metal To Metal Connection
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails
- Standard twin Size Mattresses Required
- Trundle uses twin size mattress 8" or less
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers / trundle sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Some Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.