Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
The Dillon twin loft bed is a great way to save space while maintaining an attractive look for any kid's room. This space saving student loft features a twin-size upper bed, ladder for ease of access to upper unit and a pinning foam board. It is made of solid wood, bead board panel and is available in white and black finish. This loft is designed to be extremely functional and durable while enhancing the aesthetic of the room. The upper bunk features safety rails on all sides and metal to metal connection for strength and durability.
- Space saving design
- Molly Collection
- Size: Twin
- Use: kids, students and adults
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Available in white and black
- Twin-size upper bed
- Built-in foam board for pinning paper notes and messages
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Slat support is provided
- Inclined ladder with 3" wide grooved steps for ease of access
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications
- Dimensions: 83"L x 43"W x 73" High
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead-board and other wood products
- Metal to metal connections
- Weight Capacity 400 lbs
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Standard twin-size mattress not to exceed 8" deep is required
- Assembly Is Required
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum drawers storage
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
- Additional warranty information included in packaging.
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.