Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
A Cottage piece, the Dillon Full over Full Bunk Bed accentuates your bedroom or cabin space. The space saving bunk appeals to youth, teens, and college students. Featuring solid hardwood construction, decorative bead board paneling that provides privacy as well as style. Additional features include safety rails on both side of upper bunk, angled ladder, metal to metal connection for structural strength, and under bed slat support system. The bed can be converted into two separate full-size beds. Want to increase functionality? Add under bed drawers for storage. Don't like the color? Additional color options include: White, walnut, black, espresso, black, dark pecan, gray and blue. Customize your room even further by adding any of these set pieces: 6-drawer chest, 2-drawer night stand, 5-drawer chest, under bed trundle, and 3-drawers chest. If you don't like the slanted ladder, you can exchange it for vertical ladder version. The Dillon Collection is the perfect solution for shared spaces.
- Dillon collection
- Space saving idea
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Cottage style
- Available finish: White, walnut with reddish undertone , espresso, navy blue, dark pecan, black and gray
- Configuration: Full over full
- Panel headboard and foot board
- Privacy panels
- Solid hardwood, bead board and other wood products
- Inclined ladder
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bed
- Converts into two separate beds
- Upper bed clearance is 35 inch from top of bottom rail to bottom of top rail
- Under bed slat support system is provided
- Under bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses sold separately
- Slanted version ladder is shown in picture. Vertical ladder that connects to bottom rail is also available
- Ladder is available in slanted version as well as vertical version
- The vertical ladder version allows for easy operation of drawers and trundle as well as tight spaces
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications
- Dimensions: 82"L x 58"W x 72"H
- Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead board and other wood products
- Metal to metal connection
- Heavy duty metal bolts
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails
- Standard full size mattresses required
- Trundle requires twin size mattress 8" or less
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers / trundle sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Some assembly is required
- Assembly instructions and hardware are included
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Posted by Katy, L on Mar 10th 2019
We received this bed within the time frame given. We were pleasantly surprised with the high quality and beautiful design. The best part is it converts to two separate beds if needed. This bed is top rated and we give it 5 stars. Worth every cent. Highly recommended!
High Quality !
Posted by Emily, M on Feb 1st 2019
We bought his bed in gray finish for our boys' room. It was much better than we expected.This bed is high quality and designed with solid wood construction and a beautiful durable wood stain. It will definitely last for years to come. The boys are so excited about their new bed and we are very pleased we made the right choice! We certainly recommend it to others !
Absolutely love this bed setup
Posted by Sue on Jul 12th 2018
This bed is perfect for my daughter's room. Easy to put together. Absolutely love this bed setup. Quality
Posted by Tiffany, P on Jan 10th 2018
I received this bunk bed yesterday. It arrived in five boxes. Two included the headboards, one for the rails, one for the ladder and last one for the slats.( mattress support). My son decided to put it together. When he finished, I gave him a hand placing the upper bed over the bottom one. It is sturdy and well made. One of the nice things about this bunk, we have the option of converting it into 2 separate beds if we decide to do that. We chose the black finish, it is not glossy. We added the under bed storage is a nice addition for extra pillows. The shipment was well packaged with no dents or scratches to any of the pieces. Good choice