Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
The Deer Creek twin queen bunk bed is a perfect fit for a boy or girls bedroom. Featuring a beautiful modern mission style design which is constructed from quality wood with veneers and comes in dark walnut, white and oak finish. Additional features are: Upper bunk safety guardrails, angled ladder, and metal to metal connections for strength and durability.
- Modern mission style
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Space efficient
- Extra long Twin over Queen configuration
- Converts into two separate beds
- Finish: Available in Dark walnut, oak and white
- Construction: Solid wood and other wood products
- Safety guard rails on all sides of upper bunk
- Angled ladder
- 33" clearance ( distance between top of bottom rail and bottom of upper rail)
- 10 slats per bed top/ bottom provided
- Extra long twin size mattress 8" thick or less required for top bunk
- Standard Queen size mattress required for bottom bed
- Mattresses sold separately
- Assembly is required
Dimensions & Specifications
- Dimensions:86-1/2"L x 67-1/2"W x 65-1/2"
- Insert & Lock joint structure
- Requires extra long twin and standard queen mattresses
- Under bed slats are included (10 per bed )
- Assembly is required
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Great Bunk Bed !
Posted by Rob, N on Mar 30th 2019
This is a quality Bunk bed. Assembly was easy and directions were good.The bed is well made from solid hardwoods with great design. We ordered it in white and we totally love it. Great purchase !!
Solid & Sturdy!
Posted by Sam, B. on Feb 4th 2019
This a well made bed with sturdy construction. Assembly was easy and took around 2 hours- 2 people. I was happy to find this bed as not too many XL Twin over queen bunk beds are available on the market. Very pleased and it is well worth the price. I completely can recommend it to others!
Great Quality !
Posted by Larry T. on Jan 10th 2019
Bed shipment arrived in two boxes. Instructions were easy to follow. The bed is sturdy with good fittings and joints and looks great. We ordered the dark walnut finish. Very happy with our purchase !
Great Bunk Bed for Teenagers and College Students
Posted by Steven Mindel on Jan 11th 2017
We ordered this bunk bed on line without first seeing the product. This is for our college age son and his roommate. The product was priced appropriately, delivered on time and all of the parts were there. One note we had curb side delivery and the bed is heavy.
It took about 2 hours for my son and I to assemble the bunk bed, but it was easy. The instruction are good (sufficient), but not awesome. We did not have any problems assembling the bed.
I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for a very sturdy XL-Twin over a Queen Bed. You might also look at the metal pipe beds. We have both. Great value.