Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Provide stylish sleeping space with the Austin Bead Board Twin Bunk Bed. This bunk features Eco-friendly sold hardwood construction, decorative bead board paneling and clean lines that look great in any décor. This bed is fully customizable featuring adjustable bottom rails that can add more height to fit a trundle bed for sleepovers or a set of two storage drawers for extra pillows, blankets and clothes.
To access the top bunk, a space saving side mounted integrated ladder attaches to the bed and accesses the upper unit through an opening in the headboard. With full-length guardrails and a ladder running up the foot, parents can sleep well knowing the top bunk user is secure. Both beds come complete with slat support systems, so no box spring is required. The Austin bunk bed makes sharing a room super-stylish, not to mention really fun.
- Austin collection
- Cottage style
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Space saving design
- Available finishes: White and Gray
- Configuration: Twin over twin
- Constructed with Eco-friendly solid hardwood (rubber wood ) and bead board paneling
- Adjustable-height bottom rails to create more clearance between beds
- Headboard and foot board feature classic bead board paneling
- Finish is applied in a multi-step process to add depth and durability
- Privacy panels
- Bunk DOES NOT converts into two separate beds
- Full length safety rails on all sides of upper bunk
- Under bed slat support system provided. No box spring required
- Under bed drawers, trundle bed and mattresses are sold separately
- Vertical ladder mounted to headboard
- Standard twin size mattresses required 8" thick or less
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 82.7"L x 43.6"W x 72.8"H
- Metal to metal connection
- Supports up to 400 lbs. for upper and 500 lbs. for lower bed
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails
- Standard twin size mattresses are required
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to case goods.
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Available mattress sizes: Twin
- We offer both Medium Firm and Medium Plush mattresses
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 10 to 15 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Love that the bottom rail is adjustable
Posted by Anne, H on Jul 20th 2021
Love that the bottom rail is adjustable. I was always worried about my 4 yr son falling from the bottom bed.
This bunk bed is great!
Posted by Marc, M on Jul 5th 2021
This bunk bed is great! The only downside is assembly time, few of the pilot holes were not placed correctly it took us 2 hours for assembly. Once completed the bunk is very sturdy. This is the second set of bunk beds I've bought for our vacation home, and I would highly recommend this.
Beds are very sturdy
Posted by Meg, B on Jun 28th 2021
Beds are very sturdy. Love the gray color. Had a little trouble putting together because hardware had changed and didn't line up with the holes. Tony was very responsive to help us with this. Looks great in my small bedroom. So glad they offer this bunk in twin.
Posted by Jan, H on May 11th 2020
My husband enjoys building cabinets and he told me that he couldn't make this bed for the price. So we ordered it and are very impressed. Took a couple hours to put together. The adjustable bottom rail is a great idea to create more head clearance
Great bunk for small room
Posted by Rochelle, B on Dec 6th 2018
The item was on back-order. We just received it today. Great bed for small room. The ladder attaches to the end of the bed. This bunk offers lots of the clearance between the upper and lower beds. so we are happy about that
Similar beds offered by major brands sell for twice as much.