Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
- Pine Valley collection
- 3-level twin XL bunk bed
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Stackable twin XL size beds
- Solid pine construction
- Available in rustic mahogany brown, rustic walnut gray and distressed antique white
- Safety rails for upper beds
- Slatted headboard and foot board
- Under bed slats are included for upper two beds
- Weight Capacity: 225 lbs. per bed
- Clearance between top of bottom rail and bottom of upper rails is approximately 17-3/4" and 27"
- Clearance Highest bunk to middle bunk rail to rail is 17-3/4"
- Middle to lowest bed rail to rail is 27"
- Use: Youth and adults
- One ladder to access middle bed
- XL twin mattresses: 37-1/2" - 38-1/2" Wide and 79" - 80" Long not to exceed 7" thick
- Mattresses sold separately
- Night stand, chest and desk are sold separately
- Some assembly is required.
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 85"L x 41"W x 77"H
- Construction: Solid pine wood
- Finishes: Mahogany brown, walnut gray and distressed antique white
- Finishes are Water Based, Low VOC, Non Flammable, Low Odor Stain.
- Weight Capacity: 225 lbs. for upper beds
- ASTM F 1427-13 "Standard Consumer Safety Specifications for Bunk Beds
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 1213 "Safety Standards for Entrapment Hazards in Bunk Beds.
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 1513 "Requirements for Bunk Beds.
- Meets most of ASTM bunk bed safety standards
- Some assembly is required
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8.5' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Imported from Brazil
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 6 to 8 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Unbuildable, warped wood
Posted by Dustin Schultz on Aug 6th 2023
I ordered two of these beds and they are completely unusable. Every single board is completely warped and twisted in such a way you could never assemble it. Also the "antique white" finish is horrendous. It looks like the boards were dug up after being buried underground for a few years. And they were that dirty too. There is not one thing that is good about this bed, so not buy.
Best Triple Bunk Bed
Posted by Smyrna, H on May 13th 2020
Best triple bunk bed, is made solid wood - very sturdy. My only issue as there isn't enough space between the lowest bed and the middle bed.