Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
The triple decker bed may be the perfect youth or adult bunk bed. It is constructed from top quality wood and is finished in white. This twin over twin over twin unit is perfect for a multi-child room, designed to be extremely durable and functional. The top bunks feature safety rails on all sides, metal to metal connection for strength and durability, and under bed slat support system. The bunk can easily convert to two separate units.
- Configuration: Triple level
- Sturdy twin over twin over twin size beds
- Converts in a twin over twin bunk and a single bed
- Slat style headboard and foot board
- Top units feature safety rails on all sides
- Vertical ladders for ease of access to upper units
- White finish
- Construction: solid pine wood
- Capacity: 400 lbs per individual bed
- Mattress support: slat system included
- Requires standard twin size mattresses not to exceed 8 inch in thickness
- Mattresses sold separately
- Some assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 78-1/4"L x 44"W x 76.75"H
- Category: Furniture
- Use: Kids and adults
- Solid pine wood
- Metal To Metal Connection
- Non-toxic finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Standard Twin Size Mattress Required
- Mattresses sold separately.
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8.5' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.