Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
The Newbridge XL twin queen bunk bed is a perfect fit for a boy or girls bedroom. Featuring a beautiful Arts & Crafts mission style design which is constructed from quality solid wood and other products and comes in espresso and oak finish. Additional features are: Upper bunk safety rails, built-in ladder, and metal to metal connections for strength and durability. Want to further maximize your space? Make sure to include the optional under bed trundle storage drawers with your order. Requires XL twin mattress for upper bunk and standard queen size mattress for bottom bed.
- Newbridge Collection
- Mission style
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Available in espresso and oak finish
- Space efficient
- Side access ladder
- Extra long twin size over queen
- Under-bed trundle storage drawers combo sold separately
- Upper bed clearance 33"H ( from top of lower rail to bottom of top rail )
- Top bed requires extra long twin mattress not to exceed 8" thick
- Queen bed uses standard Queen mattress not to exceed 8" deep
- Trundle uses extra long twin size mattress not to exceed 6" thick
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
Dimensions: 86-3/4"L x 64-3/4"W x 71-7/8"H
Trundle BK458Q-CTR-EXP: 79-1/8"L x 41-1/4"W x 17"H
Metal to metal connections
Trundle requires extra long twin size mattress not to exceed 6" thick
Mattresses sold separately
Under-bed slats are included
Meets ASTM safety standards
Assembly is required
- A lower-profile hybrid mattress
- Rolled compressed mattress in box
- 8" Thick
- Combines the benefits of both a traditional innerspring and memory foam
- Quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Firm comfort foams ideal for those with lower back pain
- Heavy duty tempered coils provide strong support
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Five-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Mattress size: Twin XL
- Mattresses available in both Medium Firm and Medium Plush
- Arrives Rolled & Compressed for easy shipment
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8-1/2' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Great Quality !
Posted by Linda, B on Feb 3rd 2019
The bed arrived in time as promised. It took my husband and I about 2 hours to put it together. Instructions were easy to follow. This a great quality bed for the price. It's very sturdy and looks good ! We are completely satisfied with this purchase and we certainly recommend it to others!
Comfortable & Sturdy Bed!
Posted by John R. on Jan 10th 2019
I bought this bed without the under bed drawers/ trundle. The material is sturdy and looks great. I would definitely recommend it if you need to save space. Very happy with my purchase !
A queen bunk!
Posted by Unknown on Jan 13th 2016
It was fantastic to find an attractive queen-sized bunk bed! Overall this is a good value for the money, with some trade-offs.
The trundle area provides a large amount of storage or a third bed, but at the expense of the bottom bunk having very little headroom.